Need help with weight loss :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubix

Hey guys im new here and anything fitness wise and I really would appreciate your help, I'll start off with my story. I'm a 17 year old male 6 foot and weight 14 pounds, all my life up until the age of 10 I've been tall and skinny but that all changed when i broke my ankle at 10 and gained considerable weight when I was off my feet. after years trying gyms, running I have nothing to show for it, I tried running but couldn't keep at it because people stared and laughed at me and didn't have the time for the gym back then and now don't have the money for it.

I have a muffin top, love handles and a belly and it looks weird on a tall guy with skinny arms and legs, I don't eat that much or bad. I calculated today that I consumed 600 calories when I need 2,600 on what I normally eat on a daily basis. Are there any exercises that I can do in my room I have 2 dumbbells that's it and I cant afford the gym or any other equipment. any help is appreciated :)

Hello Mubix,

I am not a professional so I hope my advice will help. I will say that you should keep running, or walking. Really any cardio activity that gets your heart rate up for an extended period of time will help. Maybe you can find a more private place to run if you are conscious of people around you. Honestly, I wouldn't be too concerned about their reaction to you putting in an effort to be more healthy. That is admirable.

I found this site online by searching "dumbbell exercises" . I encourage you to google search home exercises or even find a YouTube channel that is focused for your goals.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying about your calories but there are plenty online calculators to determine how much you should be eating a day to lose weight. If you're only eating 600cals/day that is too few and I would recommend looking up what you need and planning your meals to fit within those guidelines.

I wish you luck on your journey!

I was the same nothing worked for me to lose weight until 6 weeks ago when i tried a all natural slimming coffee and lost 20ibs i havent felt this good in years

A routined workout is really very important to get a perfect and well-managed body.
Add exercises like: running, jumping, skipping, cycling swimming etc in your daily routine to get great results.

Ok let's start with your diet...It is highly unlikely that you are consistently eating 600kcals a day.

Chances are, you are in a routine of undereating, then overeating, which is detrimental to your goals.

I would advise keeping a food diary (myfitnesspal is great) and tracking everything you are eating and drinking

There are also plenty of workouts you can do with 2 dumbbells and your bodyweight: bodyweight circuits, tabata, HIIT...I have several home workout plans that I use for clients.

There are a variety of programmes out there you can try, it's only a matter of doing a little research or hiring a trainer!

Th
Ok let's start with your diet...It is highly unlikely that you are consistently eating 600kcals a day.

Chances are, you are in a routine of undereating, then overeating, which is detrimental to your goals.

I would advise keeping a food diary (myfitnesspal is great) and tracking everything you are eating and drinking

There are also plenty of workouts you can do with 2 dumbbells and your bodyweight: bodyweight circuits, tabata, HIIT...I have several home workout plans that I use for clients.

There are a variety of programmes out there you can try, it's only a matter of doing a little research or hiring a trainer!

This is a very old thread, the original poster only ever made a single post back in 2015, your time may be better spent helping active members rather than digging up old threads where the member is no longer around.

Th

This is a very old thread, the original poster only ever made a single post back in 2015, your time may be better spent helping active members rather than digging up old threads where the member is no longer around.

Apologies. The last few posts before mine was recent. I didn't look at the original posters date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back