Need help in gaining weight and training

Hello,

This is my first time posting so apologies if i dont post in the right section but i hope i did.
So im 20 years old havnt trained in around a year now im 62kg at 177cm height my daily intake of calories is around 3500 depending on the day but a minimum of 3000 calories the problem is I've been 62kg for 4 years since i was 16 no increase or decrease and now i need to gain weight the maximum amount in the shortest amount of time possible. The diet cannot consist of suppliments since to be honest i cannot afford them with my rent but other high calorie foods that are beneficial i can do. And just to point out my first workout routine was MFT28 started it right at the start of my first time training and did the routine for around 3 years my body is still pretty good in terms of shape even though im not training. So help would be extremely appreciated And tips even more so.

Looking forward to all of your help

Thank you all

First of all, You should make sure, you wake up in the morning, and go to jogging. Actually, for gaining wight and training, you must be keep in mind about 3 things. Such as, enough exercise, walking in the morning, and Eat vegetables foods. Hopefully you'll do all of these and gaining weight and training.

Back