My Weight Loss Has Stalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindahaynes

I've been working hard to follow a healthy, low-calorie diet and improve my exercise habits, and my weight was going down, and I was feeling better. Right Now, however, for no reason, I have identified that the scale has stopped budging.

I do not understand what causes a stop in weight-loss. I want to ask that how to respond and avoid backsliding on my new healthy habits.

There are a lot of possible causes but the most common include your body changing as you loose weight to no longer need as many calories as when you started to loose weight and the other major factors is hormones, medications will also have an effect.

you make no mention of how long you have been dieting, how long your weight loss has been stagnant, how long have you been sticking to your current exercise ?

I have been dieting for the past 4 months. Before the diet, I was weighing 75 KG's, and I'm at 60 kg right now. I'm noticing a stop from the past 3-4 weeks. Also, I'm not on any medication. Sometimes I drink a protein shake during exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back