My personal transformation journey

Hi guys! I am new here and just wanted to post my current results to share with you guys! My name is Allan and I am 29 years old. I am happily married with three kids. I work about 55 hours a week as a tire technician so my days are very busy during the week which makes working out rough while spending precious family time but I make it happen.

My decision to live a healthier lifestyle is because I am now a husband and a father. My life is no longer about me, I have a family who is counting on me! I feel I have to do everything I can to stay healthy and strong because without good health, I can't be the best husband and father that I can be. I want to be healthy and active in my later years when our kids are grown up and starting their own families. I don't want to miss out on things because of health issues. I think a lot of people in my position would feel the same way!

My father's side of the family has a history of high blood pressure as well as emphyzema, which my father has the first stage of now. I have never touched a cigarette and never plan to and get plenty of cardio exercise in now to help control my blood pressure. Like I said, if there is something I can do to prevent these problems down the road, you better bet I will do it!

I will be posting updated pictures as well for those interested in following. I wish the best to all of you and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-13-08.23.33.jpg
    PicsArt_02-13-08.23.33.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 36
Keep up the good work. We will be watching.

Back