My Belly needs your Help!

Hello everyone , my name is Mark and I have a major issue worrying me that i need your help for.
The short version : I cannot seem to find what causes my intense stomach bloating and how to treat it, even though i've tried anything i could think of , and i'm kinda desperate for some effective advice.

This is what i'm talking about : [ In the left i'm slightly 'flexed' , in the right relaxed ]
View attachment 6360 View attachment 6361

Some extra information : I am 21 yrs old, 65 kg/143 lbs , 173 cm/ 5'8'' ft , with 21.7 BMI , 15% Body Fat and I have started gym workout for the last 2 months which is going quite well.
I have searched and asked so many people about this: This is not "gas", not any kind of intolerance to food, it is not fat -either subcutaneous or visceral- , or 'water retension'. I have had a complete gastroenterologist and dietician check up , and everything about my digestive is completely normal, except to a mild hiatal hernia -which according to the doctors doesn't justify my bloating.

I have visited an orthopedic on the grounds of a 'lumbal lordosis' or 'APT' since i used to sit a lot and be sedentary. He did not say i have any pelvic tilt. The answer of 'weak abs' also doesn't satisfy me. I know in person 20 guys with completely sedentary lifestyle, who haven't done 1 situp and aren't into any sport and are skinny like me but their stomach is at least like my left pictures (and they do not flex! )

I have tried both now and in the past execising my abdominals, but without any result. Even the abs started showing when i was flexing , but there was no difference in the bloating. Also, it is like that the whole day , without any relation to when i eat or what i eat or how much i eat. The only time it's absent is just about 1-2 minutes sometimes after i get up from the bed in the morning, but just for a moment.
This has been there for as long as i remember myself , or at least since puberty , and i haven't found any solution yet. I have tried even more things that many have told me (sleep on my back, drink chamomile daily , do stomach vaccums and many other).

Like i said, this has made me completely insecure with my body. I know i'm not that fit but this is the one and only issue on my body that troubles me, plus it is a real discomfort when walking , running etc (the bloating feels like i'm pregnant :S )

So, thanks in advance for your time ,and any help would pe appreciated. :) :)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,327
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3,151
Running is the good option to get flat tummy or you can take advice from your trainer

I have that same problem, except you look better when not inflated. Bloating usually happens after eating, I think it is an unavoidable side effect of ingestion in certain people.

I do not think it´s something to worry too much over. Have you seen bodybuilders bellys´after they eat? Same thing.

P:S: /pol/ was right :costumed6:

Back