My before picture and goals

View attachment 5515
I took this picture yesterday because when I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe how big I've become. I'm at 145 pounds and have lost all signs that I've ever been fit. I've had 3 kids, but my youngest is 6 - I have no excuses! I'm embarrassed by what I have allowed: no exercise and a bad diet.

My goal is NOT to simply lose weight. I want to be fit. Fit enough to feel it. Fit enough to be healthy. I'm giving myself an entire year. I would love to be at 125 before that, but I don't want a fad regimen.. I want it to last. I want a BODY TRANSFORMATION!! :)

I welcome all feedback and advice. As much as I hate the gym, I'm going to be joining the Y next week. But I'd also love ideas on what to do at home (not running.. I loathe it and just cannot push myself to keep up with it). I've done pilates at home in the past and toned up a little.

Thank you so much for any help!

Attachments

• May12012.jpg
    May12012.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 341
Welcome to the site. And great timing. there are a few of us, just pulling it together again.

Read the stickies to get up on some knoelwedge, like nutrition and weight training.

Then start a journal t5o log your workouts and we can discuss stuff!

Glad to have ya!
Sweat Daily!
FF

Back