My baby is almost 1 and I still look pregnant :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Baby weight...so easy to gain and takes for ever to lose. (lol) Personally I found that just getting in atleast 25 mins of some sort of exercise, I know being a mom finding the time can be tough but buying DVDs is great such as T-25 and of course making healthy choices is a start. Water is key, drink up!! I do also take plant based supplements. Now I do understand they arent for everyone, but they have helped me lose my baby weight and I couldn't be happier! Let me know if you would like the info I would love to share! Good Luck!! :)

Discomfort is what brings progress :)
this is what every disappointed girl has to think about, kudos Allison kodama:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

actually our own weaknesses bring us to the point where we find ourselves trapped and helpless but dear as you mentioned about your eating habits the only thing comes to my mind is "as you sow so shall you reap", although you know you are doing bad with your own self but you are still doing it means you have brought yourself to a point of extreme discomfort and as allison mentioned now this is the time to reverse it, the simplest thing what I would recommend is that you should not rush after your goals let it be there for a few months more no problem but keep going slowly and persistently, first of all check your diet and gradually bring carbs and fast food consumption down and start drinking more water<spam removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, my "babies" are now 4.5 years old and 2 years old and I still look pregnant because I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach. I have had a few people assume that I am pregnant with my 3rd, it's so upsetting. You know what though, I need to change it myself. I can't blame them for assuming I am pregnant, cause if I was healthy and lost weight they wouldnt think that. So, today is my first day of trying to lose weight and actually sticking to my menu plan instead of doing it for a day or 2 and giving up which is what I normally do. Good luck! :)

Yep, my "babies" are now 4.5 years old and 2 years old and I still look pregnant because I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach.

Huge problem that I also deal with. I don't carry all my fat in my stomach but seems like I can't get rid of what I carry.
I gain muscle easily in my legs with small exercises but my stomach... dear me, it just seems like chubby fluffy all over and won't let go :iagree:

Yep, my "babies" are now 4.5 years old and 2 years old and I still look pregnant because I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach. I have had a few people assume that I am pregnant with my 3rd, it's so upsetting. You know what though, I need to change it myself. I can't blame them for assuming I am pregnant, cause if I was healthy and lost weight they wouldnt think that. So, today is my first day of trying to lose weight and actually sticking to my menu plan instead of doing it for a day or 2 and giving up which is what I normally do. Good luck! :)
Hey Lisa...I hear ya. I'm a guy...and I look like I'm 8 months pregnant. I have had it too...and I also am determined to do something about it. Good Luck! I know we can do this!

Hi Dear Group member! nice to be here! My first born is a beautiful girl, she turns 5 on 16th oct. Second one is a boy, almost 2 years old now, im doing the virtual run app, it keeps me motivated. hard to control my diet tho, i have a friend in Borneo talking about these fruit and plants to keep body strong and help weightloss, Qasturi Lime, some grass for sauna, Rooiboos fruit, i have yet to try any of these. might be good but i dont even recognize any of these things. I hope you all the best

My little is only a few months but I got asked how far along I was I cried. I did use some awesome products that helped me lose 22lbs so I plan on continuing those!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back