Multiple health conditions but push forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

weightlossfish

Hey, my left knee has two ACL injuries and wont allow me to run or play basketball. My left upper arm needs surgery and I cant play golf, swim or lift weights. My upper right shoulder is torn so cant play tennis.

Good news is my right leg is ok ;).

Im down to walking, hiking, and biking. Im happy to have these outlets but miss competition. I hope to have my left arm fixed by the end of the year (probably not to next year in reality due to missed work) and get to play golf again, but seems like an eternity.

I also have had issues with depression which always sends my weight way up but happy to say Ive been doing good in that department for a good six months. I went depresso mid-last year and gained 50 pounds in 4 months and working on losing that now.

Fun getting old :) :)

When pursuing Dr. Oz' weight-reduction plan, you have got to be certain you also remove food items from your everyday diet. This weight-loss approach was moreover built to be sustainable for as long as you intend to enjoy the advantages of the healthful lifestyle. How to apply this free weight reduction workout program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back