much help needed.

Amykayani

hey!
i am 26 yr old, female. i have succeeded in losing weight twice in my life and both those times i was really committed to making a change. i had a horse like focus. but i got into bad depression states and exercise became my therapy and my nutrition wasn't so good. i wouldn't really bother much about eating cause i thought i was working out fine and burning it all away
anyways, 2 years fast forward, here i am trying desperately to lose weight. i keep tweaking my diet every now and then to make it as healthy as possible.
i would really want to have your opinion on my diet as far as weight loss is concerned.
i want to lose 15-20 kilos.
i do almost 1-2 hours of cardio. stair master and running/jogging.
i was doing strength before but now due to back issues i am only doing it once or twice a week.

so here is what my diet looks like
morning: green tea+ banana
after some time when i get hungry an apple
later a pear maybe
then gym
from the way back to gym, an apple

lunch: loads of boiled carrots + 2 boiled potatoes+ green tea

dinner: loads of boiled carrots + chick peas/ 2 boiled eggs/something similar.

i eat a banana in the morning and i allow my self to eat 2-3 apples and 2-3 pears.

i get chocolate cravings so i eat within 150 calories of skinny cow's or something similar's chocolate.

its a total of 1200-1300 calories
i just wanna know if i am doing 2 hours of cardio with this. how much weight should i expect to lose in a week
i am beginning to lose my motivation for exercise. i have always been active but my nutrition just somehow slipped away and i was snacking on almost everything and skipping my meals or even when i was having my meals i would snack around. it was crazy! i thought the snacking was healthy but too much of healthy stuff can be reckoning to the programme
anyways, is there anyway i can pace up my weight loss.
do more exercise? no i tried that. it just makes me eat more which i don't want to. this is good enough.
anything about the diet? i am a vegetarian and a sloper-crazy level picky eater.

please help me without criticising and taunting much
thankyou!
xx

really?
i am drinking 2400-3200 ml. around 3 litres.

Thankyou so much! it means a lot!
i was kinda' totally freaking out wondering my diet wasn't healthy and stuff.
But thank you for bringing me out of that state
it sure did help.

The quantity of water depends on your size and the standard recommendation around the forum is that people should drink at least 1 ounce per 2 pounds that they weigh.

It doesnt look like you are having much protein. I suggest that you enter everything that you eat into a tool like a free account from - and specifically check to see if you are getting enough protein. You can compare with the RDA. I see that you are vegetarian - but there is plenty of protein giving food that would be ok for you... I eat a fair bit of fat free Greek yoghurt - and you could have something like that with some of your fruit.

Back