Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowducky

Okay so its a real struggle to loose weight but heres a few tips Iv learnt for the past 9days :p

Music:
snow patrol-eyes open

Movie:
Disney anything from disney

Drink tea/coffee reguraly to stop Binge eating. (so you get filled up and dont need to eat anything)
Drink some water when you feel upset about anything
Keep a diary
treat yourself once a week
buy new shoes

music...
anything by Leo Kottke, John Fahey or Peter Lang
kudos for actually playing anything by Leo Kottke, John Fahey or Peter Lang

moviez...
Next Stop Wonderland, Mumford

black coffee and iced tea.... i agree.
drink water when you are upset... drink water when you feel fine.
shoes? it's summer ... Rainbows

Okay so its a real struggle to loose weight but heres a few tips Iv learnt for the past 9days :p

Music:
snow patrol-eyes open

Movie:
Disney anything from disney

Drink tea/coffee reguraly to stop Binge eating. (so you get filled up and dont need to eat anything)
Drink some water when you feel upset about anything
Keep a diary
treat yourself once a week
buy new shoes

Thanks... gives instant energy....

Great job coming up with motivation tactics. I hope your journey is going as you planned. If you haven't actually made a written plan yet, that would be an awesome thing to do. Looking back at a plan can help keep you focused. Knowing your progress against that plan is a great way to stay motivated also.

I would further encourage you to learn a bit more about the foods you eat. Knowledge can be eye opening, and may provide the push you need to stay way from or completely engulf in certain types of foods. For example, foods naturally low in calories will usually be high in nutrition, fiber being a common theme. Fiber from a whole plant has the ability to keep you full. If you fill up on low calorie foods, you'll exclude those processed products as a happenstance. So learn about your food. It can entice your food decisions in the positive direction.

Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back