Weight-Loss MistleToe!

Weight-Loss
Hi all!
How's it going? I did my kick ass kickboxing class today. I felt like such a nut job! I dropped my daughter off at school and was zooming off to class with not a moment to spare and realized that I didn't have shoes on. God! I felt ridiculous. Then I had to go all the way home and ended up 10 min. late to class. Grrr!! Oh well! I hope you're all hanging in there. Just us three!

Hey chicas just wanted to say Hello and see how everyone is doing. I am doing pretty good except no excercise today..oops. Hows everyone else???

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry, I didn't even KNOW I was in a group! Sorry for being absent for the past week. I'm just trying to catch up on reading all of the posts I missed.

You can visit my website to learn more about me, I'm kinda in a rush to get to work and don't have time to type out an intro.

:D!!

BTW, my starting was 210 lbs. I gained 1 lb this week - it was really stressful with final exams starting and a friend of mine died this past Saturday :( I just KNEW I gained weight, but at least it was only 1 lb. Sorry, I'll work my butt off for you all these next 2 weeks, I promise!

Great to have you here! Sorry about your friend. Very sad. We need to pick things up in our little group!
I had a great workout today. Cycle/Spin, abs, and arms. AFter three straight days of tough workouts I know I'm going to be sore. Good sore!

Hi ladies! I hope all is well with everyone. I'm sorry for not posting lately but I've been cramming for my finals. I had one today and I have one more tomorrow and then I'm done until mid-Jan with school. I decided to up my activity level with trips to the library once a week. It's about a 30 minute walk from my house and really nice on the days that are not too cold. Iwillgetthere, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, we're all here for you hun. :) Keep up the good work ladies we're halfway there!

Thanks girls, I appreciate the support.

Cappuccino - My last final is tomorrow as well and I don't go back to January either. Aren't you so excited?! I can't wait until I have free time so I can fill it all up with exercise!

Speaking of exercise, I'm off to the gym! :)

Have a great day, ladies :D

OMG, I hate this time of year because of all the pressure to eat so much. I have 3 dinners this week - 2 with friends, and 1 as a work Christmas party. Eck, I love going out with friends, but I hate first of all spending the money (it can get pretty pricey) and secondly.. eating bad!

I'm going to try to save most of my calories for dinner on those days and then choose the best thing on the menu - and cut it in half! I think that's the smartest thing to do.:cool:

Boy do I hear you on the holidays being tough. My husband's bday is tomorrow. We went out to dinner w/ friends and came home for cake on Saturday. Yesterday my parents had us over for dinner and cake. I felt my waistline expanding by the minute. Ugh! Well, back to the gym tomorrow. I didn't do too bad today. Nothing, actually, to be ashamed of - lol!

Mornin Ladies none of us have been on much lately. I hope everyone is doing good and if your not here maybe it means your out excercising. Work it girls.

Ha! I was exercising when you posted that. I did Cycle today. It wasn't a great class, though, since my bike was not adjusted properly. Oh well! I did my best to make the most of it. Glad you're still with us! It's a pretty quiet team we have.

It is a quiet team thats for sure. I guess with the holidays it can be expected. Glad you are workin it. I havent been doing great but today Im back on track big time and no more cheating for me. I know I can do this. Good luck everyone.

Well, I'm officially done exams and university for a month, so I should be around way more often now :)

I'm happy with my weigh-in this week :D I wasn't expecting to lose as much as I did.

I've worked out 4 times this week already, and I'm gonna go at least once more before Monday. And good news, I've inspired one of my friends to join the gym with me so now I'll have a gym buddy and we've promised to push each other when the other doesn't wanna go, so whoo hoo, I'm excited! :p

How is everyone's weeks going?

Hi all!
I'm doing ok. A little disappointed in myself for not working out this a.m. My hubby was a bit sick and I didn't dare leave the kids w/ him. He made my daughter stand in the back yard in her underwear because she was refusing to wear pants. Hello?????? What the hell! He's just in one of those moods and I didn't think it was wise. Our kids can be pretty brutal. Now that I've given every excuse in the world for not working out today! Food-wise, I've slipped a bit. But I still feel good. I didn't weigh myslef this week because I was afraid of what the scale would say. Ugh! The holidays are killing me!

I did ok. Went to a big party today. Ate lunch before I left so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat any of the fattening party food. Yay! Only drank water. No exercise today. How's everyone else doing?

Hey girls doing pretty good food wise a little low on calories and no excercise for the weekend but its a new day and Im all ready to go. Hopefully the scale will show good numbers for all come weigh in day.

Hey Girlies how did everyone do. I started the challenge at 181 and now I am 175 so feeling good here. Hope everyone else has great numbers.

Wow, Julie! That's great! I started at 168 and am now 166. I'm happy though since I have given myself 1 year to lose 40 lbs.

Back