Melon's Before, After, and In-Betweens~

Melonpan

Hello, everyone! :D

I'm new to the forum but not new to weight loss!

At my heaviest, I was 161 lbs (I'm 5'1'' for reference and all of my weight goes to my waist and thighs) back in 2011 because all I ate were McDonald's + junk food, nothing really remotely healthy- and being in a very toxic environment didn't help either =( Luckily I got out of that situation and lost 31 lbs but not the healthy way. I starved myself due to severe depression and felt horrible. Then I met, dated, and married my husband and all was good- except we didn't care what we ate and I managed to gain 20 lbs, putting me back at 151 lbs. >.<

While my husband was on deployment, I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself that I never wanted to go back to being overweight and I need to take better care of myself. From 2014-2016, I cut out all junk food, ate more protein, green veggies, and learned how to cook healthier meals, and did a bit of weight lifting + running, used My Fitness Pal to track my nutrition and calories, and I managed to lose about 43 lbs, putting me at my ultimate goal weight at 100 lbs! =D I was so proud of myself, I felt better, had more energy, and was overall happy- I maintained my weight for over a year.

Fast forward, my husband and I got stationed in Japan last year and now I've gained 8-11 lbs because I've been neglecting my healthy habits (and Japanese food is so good aaah)- now just the day before yesterday I'm now taking charge again to shed those extra 11 lbs and reduce my overall body fat % so I can stop being skinnyfat, haha.

Below are my before's, after's, and in-betweens~ I'm sorry I don't have any pics of when I was 161 lbs, that was so long ago and I didn't have a camera xD The last photo in the gray shirt was when I was at 100 lbs, 23 in. waist. =] I'd like to get back to that weight and measurements again!

View attachment 25457 View attachment 25459 View attachment 25461

Woow this is an epic transformation! Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! <3

That's amazing. I love seeing these transformations. It gives me great motivation, when I start to stray, to get right back on track. Congrats! You look wonderful!

That's amazing. I love seeing these transformations. It gives me great motivation, when I start to stray, to get right back on track. Congrats! You look wonderful!

Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear that you're motivated! Keep up the good work =]

Hi, Melon & welcome to the forum. You shouldn't have too much trouble losing that 11 lbs. If you take it slowly it may be more sustainable in the long run.Cheers, Cate.

Back