Lose fat without losing muscle

I'm 15, about 130 lbs (I have a more muscular build with bigger bones but would still be considered slim/in shape), and 5'3.
I know that this is probably a very challenging question to answer and you'll probably just want to skip it and move on, but please please please help me.
I swim and play water polo for my high school team but haven't in about 2 months because that's when the season ended..
In those couple of months I have definitely gained a little weight/fat
I'm trying to get toned (not too toned) and lose fat but I don't want to get bigger because of an increase in muscle mass.
I am very health conscience and do eat very healthy, I'm very interested in eating healthy and am always cooking healthy recipes. It's actually become sort of a passion for me (I have recently fallen in love with healthy blogs). I cook very lightly and although I stay away from counting calories, I am fairly confident that I am eating a good amount of food with necessary amounts of carbs/proteins/fats. I do know about what's healthy and will only eat brown rice, whole wheat bread/pasta, I cook without oil and cornstarch, I eat a lot of vegetables (currently obsessed with avocados!) and yeah, I do know about eating healthy despite my age; you can trust me on that.
My problem is cardio. Although I'm in pretty good shape and I swim/play water polo during the school year, I'm usually the last one in laps and the first out of breath.
I honestly don't know why I'm like this, but I just can't stand cardio. I seriously can't run for more than a half a mile without feeling like I'm dying (although I can usually rough it through the mile). I never used to be like this, but in the last 2 or 3 years it's just slowly taken a toll on me.
I know that I can build up to longer distances without getting tired but I swam for a whole season, 2 hours a day, and I still cringe when I think of swimming laps (again I can rough it but it's seriously killer and I'm very slow).
This summer (I have 2 months left), I want to lose fat. I'm pretty skinny but I just feel big sometimes (I do have pretty large bones). I want to slim down because I'm sick of looking at all of those super fit models and feeling jealous (and of course I want to be at my optimal health and fitness :p).
Again, I do not want to gain very much muscle. I do not want to get bigger, I want to slim down.
I love other exercises such as crunches and other forms of ab exercises (push-ups aren't really my forte :p) and I was wondering how to reach my goal of slimming down by just doing things like crunches and leg-lifts or different eating habits.
Please do not tell me to run or swim or go on an elliptical because trust me, I know these things will help. I want to know ways to slim down with minimal or without any (preferably without any) cardio.
Also, they need to be things I can do at home because I don't have access to a gym.
I know that this is probably a very challenging question to answer and you'll probably just want to skip it and move on, but please please please help me! I will be so grateful!

Back