Weight-Loss Lose 7 lbs in January 2019!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

vic32

SW: 150.2 lbs Jan 1
GW: 143.2 lbs Feb 1

Planning on eating less and more salads. Maybe workout tomorrow. I’m gna take this year with smaller goals than I did last year.

149.2 lbs

Today I will try to restrict.

I’m gna make another goal to lose 7 more pounds by the end of the month.

SW: 143.0
GW: 136 lbs (But as long as I get into the 130s will be great. And I’m doing this by fasting 3 days and take a day off.)

Back up to 146.9 lbs. Hopefully this week I will lost 4 lbs since Im fasting for lunch and dinner. Dinner is salad with egg.

could you be a bit more specific if you are doing this through intermittent fasting? i.e. fasting for 14-16 hours every day. this is a plan i have been on for over 5 months now. i'd like to get more details for another perspective about your eating schedule as this seems to be working for you. are you cutting out sugar/ added sugar? are you restricting carbs at all?

I am actually eating one meal a day when I do fast. Which is a salad with a boiled egg.

Then like today I’m gna eat a late lunch which is curry duck, a little rice, and dal (split peas) and not eat anything else for the day.

This week I was on my diet on Monday and Tuesday. Then I’ll start back on Thursday and Friday.

I would like to stay on my diet all week but my mom cooks sometimes.

I am not hungry during the day. I drink a lot of hot tea with cashew milk, coffee with almond milk, low cal juice (15 cal or less) and water.

It took me about a week to lose the hunger.

My salad is really good. I use arugula, spinach, cabbage, carrots, beets, beans, sweet corn, red onion, cucumber, and the boiled egg. I actually look forward to eating it.

Also the salad dressing I've been using is the Skinny Girl Honey Mustard which is low fat and low carb (low calories) I think that makes the difference.

Good work, keep it that way. The hardest thing is to keep your weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back