Weight-Loss Lose 5 Lbs in September!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendi

Who's with me! I'm new to this and want to start small!!

_______
Wendi
[Spam Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wendi - I'm with you. Started about a week ago and was hoping to find someone else who wasn't looking to lose seventy pounds or something. But even if the goal is seventy, 5 pounds off in September would be a good start.

I actually started at the end of August at a weight of 185.2. At the beginning of September I was 183.4. My goal weight is 178 so that makes it perfect for the challenge.

Welcome dusktilldawn. Interesting handle. If it was dawntilldusk it might describe eating habits that make us end up needing the September challenge. Five would get you almost halfway to your goal.

Welcome dusktilldawn. Interesting handle. If it was dawntilldusk it might describe eating habits that make us end up needing the September challenge. Five would get you almost halfway to your goal.
Nice input, it made me laugh. Also I agree. It's a small goal I am trying to reach for now, so yeah, even 5 is great, though I might be a bit greedy at times, expecting greater results, but a nice small one better than none.

Glad to hear it Dawn - I think it is a good plan to have small reachable goals.
I'm now at the 180 level, which is 5 pounds lighter than when I began - and I can feel and see the difference. My stomach is getting flatter, and that makes all the difference in how I look in jeans and in that skirt I want to wear. However, two of those pounds came off in August so still need to burn 2 more to meet the September challenge. Only the 13th of the month so should be doable!

Glad to hear it Dawn - I think it is a good plan to have small reachable goals.
I'm now at the 180 level, which is 5 pounds lighter than when I began - and I can feel and see the difference. My stomach is getting flatter, and that makes all the difference in how I look in jeans and in that skirt I want to wear. However, two of those pounds came off in August so still need to burn 2 more to meet the September challenge. Only the 13th of the month so should be doable!
Same here, I need to LOSE about 1-2 pounds to complete it! Haha so that's a great for both of us, I am sure we can do it.

Hi Dawn, I looked at your other postings and see we are in the same height and weight range but you are young and headed for college while I'm old and getting older. However, you'll be able to get student discounts and I get senior discounts so we have that in common. We're the same height too.
Yes we can do it! Congratulations on all the pounds you've already eliminated - quite an accomplishment.

Hi Dawn, I looked at your other postings and see we are in the same height and weight range but you are young and headed for college while I'm old and getting older. However, you'll be able to get student discounts and I get senior discounts so we have that in common. We're the same height too.
Yes we can do it! Congratulations on all the pounds you've already eliminated - quite an accomplishment.
Ahahahaha, yes discounts is surely a good thing at any age. Thank you so much, I'll go on and I am sure you'll too. Never too late to lose any extra pounds ;)

I want to join too. My current weight is 151.4 lbs and my goal weight is 146.4 lbs. Hopefully I can do it. My mom is here visiting me so it's hard to diet.

Checking in to report new weight of 179. Just one more pound to go to meet the challenge. Wishing you success vicincali - but mom's do like to feed you!

Congratulations to Simon and Vincin! Reporting in at 178, 5 pounds lighter than my start weight of 183 at the beginning of September.

Don't be discouraged, vin. Looks like your weight is bouncing around a bit, probably due to water retention. A few good days and you'll probably be back in the 140's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back