Looking For Workout routine- 15 Years Old

Hi, I'm 15, 5'10", and weigh 140 lbs. I'm homeschooled now, so I can spend a max of an hour each day. When i was in school(a year ago) i was told by the old gym coach that i have a swimmers body, the whole V shaped torso. I have access to some free weights. I may be able to get a nautilus in my room one of these days.

Here's my current routine.

Monday- Kickboxing warmup, about 7 mins, 2 arm workout reps, about 8 mins each, 1 ab workout, about 10 mins, then kickboxing cool down and stretching, about 15 mins.

Tuesday- Kickboxing warmup, Upper and lower legs workout(not really cardio), about 20 mins, Shoulder workout, about 10 mins, differant push-ups, 10 reps at 20 push-ups, about 15-20 mins, kickboxing cold down and stretch.

Wednesday- Kickboxing warmup, kickboxing workout, about 20-30 mins, (there are 3 differant ones that I do, every week a diff one) Kickboxing cool down and stretch. (The kickboxing is really cardio.)

Thursday- Monday repeated.

Friday- rest.

Saturday- Tuesday repeated,

Sunday- Monday repeated.

I'm not a big fan of running. Scratch that, I hate it even though I can jog 5 miles with little or no stopping. I have access to a treadmill... I just really don't like it.... My goals are to get more muscle(I don't really have any fat on me, but my muscles aren't really developed.) and to have more endurance.

Okay, so. Cardio. You should be doing cardio even if you don't need to lose weight. Go running. Or biking. Swimming. Something.

Use the exercise thingy on here. Works like a charm. ---> Free Exercises, Exercise Instructions, Custom Workout, Personalized Workout, Ab Exercises, Abdominal Exercises, Training Programs pick a muscle group for each day (Chest, arms, abs, back, etc.). Don't expect to see results right away. Up your protein intake.

(Btw, I'm no expert, don't listen to me if you don't want, I don't pretend to know what I'm doing, I'm the same age as you lol)

Back