:) Looking for the harsh truth!

What if you change up the intensity, incline, and the speed on the treadmill?

And suppose you do the treadmill for a few weeks and change to cycling for a few weeks and go back to the treadmill again. Is that still a waste of time?

Lol, no?

Cardio is definitely the best way to lose weight and stay healthy. It's recommended that one gets an hour a day, actually.

And it's definitely not "long haul crap", by the way. Even when I had problems with binge eating, something that I'm still fighting, I never became overweight BECAUSE of that 'useless' exercise.

Can you PM me too, or start a new thread of your own, b/c I would love to debate with you.

Lol, no?

Cardio is definitely the best way to lose weight and stay healthy. It's recommended that one gets an hour a day, actually.

And it's definitely not "long haul crap", by the way. Even when I had problems with binge eating, something that I'm still fighting, I never became overweight BECAUSE of that 'useless' exercise.

Can I ask you a few questions, since this is in the best interest of all those reading this thread, including the OP.

Does HIIT increase VO2 max?

What burns more calories, HIIT or low intensity, steady state cardio?

What is the primary driver in weight loss? Hint: Answer is energy balance.

The FDA?

Where the hell did you learn your stuff?

And people definitely DO lose more weight with exercise, since it adds muscle, which speeds up your metabolism. Ever notice that the skinny people who eat a lot exercise more than the fat people who eat very little and don't?

How many calories does one pound of muscle burn?

A link for those who are interested:

Ahh Steve TV! - I love Steve TV!
Though i do doubt the odd thing he says - for the most part i think hes dead on.

Back