LiveFromNY's Exercise Log

No, thank you. I'm sticking to straight cardio at home - Urban Rebounding, Turbo Jam, and the occasional movie while riding the recumbant bike. You need equipment for p90 that I don't have at home, anyway.

Today, Thursday, I did the Turbo Jam DVD Fat Blaster. No lunchtime gym workout for me today; I don't care for the new Thursday instructor.

Instead, I'm going shopping for a baby gift and TWO wedding gifts!

Dinner is going to be w.w pizza and oven fries.

FRiday October 9th

I weighed in at juuust under 120 lbs.

I did Turbo Jam's (first) Cardio Party, and since my office is closing early, I'm going to take two classes at the gym !

Today, Monday the 12th, I weighed in at 125 even. If I had stuffed myself all weekend, I'd expect a few lbs gained, but not only did I not stuff myself; I gained SIX. So, I'm not that happy about it.

Did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix this AM, and took a gym class during lunch today. The right side of my neck hurts ....

It's been a gooooooooooooood weekend.

I did the bike yesterday, a gym class today, and then 15 minutes on the treadmill after wards (I would have gone on the elliptical for a few minutes before class but with the heavy NYC rain and wind, there were subway delays).

Didn't even overeat!

Monday, Oct 19th

Did Turbo Jam's Punch Kick and Jab - well, most of it - until the capoirella part. I'm taking a gym class later and tonite's dinner is gonna be cashew chicken with whole grain couscous.

Weighed 120.5 this AM !!!!

Wednesday, Oct 21, 2009

My back felt fine this AM !

Did TJ's Cardio Party (the original) BUT with the music pumped up so I didn't have to hear Chalean's (sometimes annoying) voice (and manner).

Taking a Total Body Workout class during lunch later.

Oh, and last night I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and climbed an ENORMOUS amount of steps, up AND down. That's cardio, right ?

Thursday, Oct 21st

Did TJ Cardio Party Remix, the one that's live in the gym, with two Turbos. Yeah, music pumped up & very few annoying comments discerned !!!

Today we're having a new Gold Card gym class, Soulous. I have no idea what it is - has anyone ever heard of it ?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Soukous is a dance blend of Belly and African. It was fun!

Today I did Cardio Party Remix, with the red cover; thus ending my all Turbo Jam morning workouts. Starting next week I go back to the Urban Rebounder and I may bike in the AM, just to mix it up a bit.

Ohh now Soukous I've heard of, not Soulous. :) Yeah that'd be workout.

Back