LiveFromNY's Exercise Log

Sunday, Oct 16, 2005

I always do Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout video with 10 lbs hand weights and 10 lb ankle weights.

I have a sore throat and probably won't be going out today, so I'll be doing 45 minutes on my recumbant Precor exercise bike later.

Monday, Oct. 16, 2005

Today I did Reach by Kari Anderson, both workouts...I find the tape a little slow so I did almost all of it in fast forward, cutting the time by about a third.

I have a bit of a cold so I may or may not do the bike later.

Friday the 21st

This AM I did Karen Voight's Ab and Back Body Reform tape. May or may not do the bike later, if not today than tomorrow.

Ah, thank you for noticing! I have been doing this daily workout since Sept 2004 and it's kept off my 25 lbs and I feel great!

I had a sore throat for part of a week and now I'm battling aches and fever. But I'll be back to myself - and exercise - in no time.

I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, Oct. 27th

In the morning I did Curl, a video from Kari Anderson, but no bike at night, I'm still wiped out from my cold.

Friday, Oct. 28th

In the morning I did some of Kari Anderson's Angles LInes & Curles #2, and in the afternoon the bike. I'm starting to feel much better!

Monday the 31st

Had to get to the city early so I did the Firm's 5 day Abs and 5 day Stretch. Bike later (but I returned all my Netflix movies this AM so I hope I can struggle through it!)

Tuesday Nov 1st

Did Karen Voight's Streamline fitness tape (both workouts) but no bike later; I'm going to be doing a lot of walking (and standing) doing the weekly grocery shopping later today.

Friday the 4th

I did Karen Voight’s Yoga Sculpt, both workouts. I may or may not get to the bike later; if not later than tomorrow.

Sunday the 6th

Did my regular Sunday Great Weighted Workout with Karen Voight but no bike later, I walked a lot and went out at night and danced.

Monday the 7th

Was out a little late last night so I just did a 30 minute lower body yoga workout,. from one of these Living Wellness type places. But bike later!

Tuesday the 8th

I did Kari Anderson's 30 minute Tone it Up but with 10 lb weights, not the dynabands.
And I'm walking a lot today so no bike later.........

Wed the 9th

I did Karen Voight's old video, Firm Arm and Abs, about 40 minutes, but no bike later, I'm walkin'!

Back