Liposuction.....then what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, it's been quite sometime I didn't lurked on here. I am glad to have found a place to share my problems with people who face more or less the same problem, that is, to lose weight.

I am now mother(I know that I am quite young but...) of a little princess and who is the apple of my eye. I am really happy to have her. However, I gained so much weight that now I am more obese and I don't even want to look at the mirror because I have developed an inferiority complex.

Recently, I came across a page on the net which talks about Cosmetology & Plastic Surgery Hospital and I find that very interesting and I would like to have a Major Liposuction to remove all that fat in my body.

I have never done any surgery of this kind before and I am a bit afraid about that and I would like to know if there is anyone here who has ever had recourse to Liposuction? Please, can you tell me how it works, what happen after the operation? Do you really lose weight and does it leave any scars?

Last edited:
hummm....I've always wanted lipo to get rid of my love handles. I have to be under weight for those things to go away. I'm just too afraid of looking lumpy, bumpy, or odd in time.

While I hate my love handles more than anything, I'd rather have them than some horrible oddity because of a crummy lipo job.

But on a different note...who's familar with the injectables?

Does anyone remember that story on that obese 14yr old girl that got lipo? Okay, that was unnecessary. Another rich family gets the easy way out. :( I remember her crying over wanting more to eat a few weeks after.

Lipo experience

Lipo works but you definitely have to keep up with a healthy lifestyle, which not only for lipo sake, but something you should do anyways. The only bad things is if you are prone to scarring very badly, then you don't want to get it. I got lipo this past June and have the ugliest scars, they're not big but they're still not pretty.

Lipo definitely isn't a weight loss solution, its more for when you've met your goal but there is this annoying pocket of fat left.

it was the best decision because it reshaped my legs, but worst because i scar badly.

wait...fat people = higher taxes? holy shitttttttttttt. I should've thought of that before having my tripple-whopper....oh well.

There may not be enough fat from the jawline to use in filling the smile folds and marionette lines. There are some risks of doing liposuction on the jaw line such as nerve injury so be sure to speak with your surgeon and know all disadvantages and advantages of having the procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back