Weight-Loss Kellogg's Special-K Challenge

Weight-Loss
hmmm that sounds interesting...i think i might want to try that too...i jus don't know if i'm gonna stick with it... i could possibly go for 1 week but i think i might crumble after the first weekend hahahah

let me know how you do if you do try it out.

Hmmm I know. It's a marketing-hype on their part, but Im going put some mods onto it... For one thing eating a cereal everyday for lunch and dinner will go quite stale, so Im going to rotate that with some light veggies and a little bit of chicken - for the protein...

Personally anytime i have to eat only one kind of food or product for every meal.. pretty much screams gimmick and "not gonna work" but sometimes they will help boost your metabolism a bit..but this isnt a "long run" kind of diet... eating healthy and exercise is the only true healthy way!
Good luck w/ this...let us know

Well I just heard on the news that Chocolate actually produces a thermogenic effect that produces weight loss, so Ive been on the Chocolate challenge for about 4 days. Havent seen much weight loss, but I have a severe case of "the runs" and severe dehydration. Im not sure how much longer I can go! :confused:

make sure you are eating dark chocolate, or chocolate without all that sugar, because if you're eating milk chocolate, milk chocolate has a lot more sugar and dairy fats in it.

proxy101,
A friend of mine took the special K challange...she did lose 6 lbs in 2 wks, but she went from eating very unhealthy food to the cereal, so obviously she'd loose weight. Anyways, good luck if you try it...

Back