jules diary

Had a pretty good day yesterday. Worked out for a half an hour but I can hardly move this morning. I'm not sure if I am going to work out today or not.

I am off again next week to another meeting. This time I am going to prove myself that I can be good. Monday night we are going out to eat. I need to think sensable and I can always half it and eat the rest for lunch the next day. Tuesday we will be having breakfest at the hotel which is easy and then lunch at the mall. Pretty simple. Then another dinner outing. I will be excercising that night. So we will see how it goes. I guess if I want results for my weigh in next week I need to be faithful.
B-bagel-4
butter-1
2 hashbrowns-4
L-cappacino-1
D-slice cheese pizza-11
cookie-6
total=27

so today I leave for my trip .Let see if I have any self control.

yeaaaaaaaa i am back from my trip and I did my weigh in today and I am down a pound. I did work out every day and I would eat half my dinner and the other half I would just let them take. Before I couldn't see letting any of the food on my plate go to waste. Now I eat till I am satisfied and that pleases me. I don't eat until i can't breath. I have now lost 19lbs! I hope everyone else had a good week!

Thank you so much for your support! I am already down from my weigh in and I am really going to push my self to be in the 80's by wendsday. I havent' been in the 80's in about a year and a half. My parents are coming up for easter next weekend and I can't wait to see them. I know there going to notice the difference. My face is really changing and I think that was one thing that I was self concious about was looking in the mirror and seeing such a fat face. Good luck to all this week. Keep things new and exciting. I know things can get boring after a while so try new things and lets all have a good week!!!

I'm so proud of you! I know what it feels like to be excited about seeing family and showing them all you have accomplished. I'm flying home to see my boyfriend's family and I can't wait to see what they think and if they notice. =) Good luck!!!!

I'm sure that they will see the results in you! It really keeps you motivated when people say you look good or you look like you have lost weight. I have to weigh in today and I am so nervous. I want to be at 189 but let's see how i did. I have to go work out for an hour and then go to the dentist and then I will be back to weigh in. so I lost 2 lbs this week yea!!!so i didn't get to 189 but i am at 190 and i know next week i will be in the 80's.

Last edited:
good luck! and keep at it... while a pound or two here may not seem like a huge accomplishment.. those pounds add up over time and soon you have realized your goal!

I definitly will take one pound at a time! It's better than gaining. I am going to my sisters for easter so we will see how that goes. I am bringing my workout video so everyone can workout with me. I know that the holidays can bring a lot of temptations but you have to have the will power to say look at what i have done so far do i really want to go backwards! I know we are having a pretty healthy easter dinner but it's all the little treats and pies that can get you!I am really going to try this weekend to do my best to not over indulge good luck to all!

Good luck with Easter Jules you will have to let us no what your family thinks of the new you, im so excited for you.

so i had a good easter and my family said that i look great. Did a little more eating than i expected but it was good. I joined a gym this week with my girlfreind. We went the other night and i loved it . We did 10 min on the eliptical ( not sure if that is how you spell that) than we did about 20 min with different weight machines and then we did 20 min on the tredmill it was great. tomorrow we are going to take a step class and friday we are going and sunday ! I am so excited i know this is really going to help my weight loss.
B- granola bar-3
L- rice-6
meat-3
eggroll-3
D-fries-4
chicken-4
total=23

Congrats on joining a gym I loved going to the gym ...they always have some great workouts to join in. I think its the best when someone notices how great your looking its much better then a scale!

Woo hoo girl that’s wonderful. I bet the family thought you were looking drop dead gorgeous, wait till they see you next time. :eek: ;)

Thanks for the support I really am glad that I joined a gym. I did a step class the other day and it really kicked my butt. My hair was soaking wet. Yesterday i worked with the weights and today I am going for some more cardio. I really enjoy it and I go with my friend so that really helps. Today I weigh in so I will get back to yousoon. so i just weighed in and i am at 190 still but i know with all this hard work this week that i will be in the 80's next week. I didn't do to good with the candy on easter but i will work hard this week to get the results that i want.

Last edited:
Wow Jules it sounds like you have found your determination button, they sound like unreal work outs. Im proud of you.

thanks rosered I really appreciate the support and yes I have found my motivation. I love going and this is only the first week but i feel so motivated when i go there and work out. Last night my friend couldn't go but I still went and did the tredmill for 40 min. Today I am working so I am taking a day off but tomorrow it is kick butt time. Cardio and weights. I really know this is going to keep me motivated. Next week i am going to work with a personal trainer and I am kind of scared because I see what they do with other people . but i guess I will look at it as a challenge that I will overcome.
I really like watching the calories that I burn as I work out. Last night I burned 130 calories. Yea!
I also have some good news about my job. I heard that we are getting a new boss. I know that my boss right now gives me so much stress in my life and once she is gone I am going to breath deep and move forward. It is going to happen in two weeks. I hope she announces it soon so I can really get excited. So for now I will just deal with her and try to make it threw the next two weeks. Good luck to all on another great week!!!

woo hoo for stress being gone! That's what really drives me to eat things I"m not supposed to and it is a huge roadblock. Something that I have found gets rid of stress however is kickboxing or anything else where you have to expend alot of energy and can feel like you are beating up on something - shaking the dust out of rugs works too =) hehehe . I'm also glad that your step class is going so well! I need to get myself hooked into a workout class here at school. I"m hesitant to do it with only month left of classes, but next fall - I will definately do it!

Back