jjbswest goals

jjbswest

don't really know what to post cuz no one has been posting here. But, I am new here and I am gonna post my goals. I have been losing for about a month. My goals are to lose the weight, gain self esteem that i have lost since having children and gaining, feel and look good, make my soon to be ex see what he gave up for that ugly thing he is with now. (sorry, still fresh) Then i want to pierce my belly button and wear cute little clothes. I want to eventually find a really decent good man out there and not look back. goals may change with time, who knows, but i will post here to keep myself motivated (although i don't think that will be a problem, cuz i have my motivation)

i know ... it's a shame because there were a couple people actually requesting this new forum :( ... i'm actually hurt!!

Starting 2005 right

Well today is the first day of my new way of living. I'm 28 yrs old, 5'2 and I weigh 198 lbs. I'm not sure what my final goal will be, but I thought this would be a good way to keep track of the weight loss and hopefully get some good moral support. I joined Curves for women last night and hopefully with the proper diet and exercise I will be able to achieve a stronger healthier me :) I'll keep you posted on my results. Wish me luck!!

i wish you luck and you are gonna be cute :) try to avoid a weight goal, but maybe work toward a size goal (waist or dress size, or something like that).

I did well on Decembers goals,...as for January's goals havent really come up with many and since the month is almost half way gone...errrrrr ummmmm lemme see

1. gym 3 to 4 times a week
2. lose 8 pounds
3. get the pre season motivation going through my blood again!!!!!!

FEb is here soooooo how did I do on the goals
1..If i wasnt sick or tied up with the basement construction I made the gym goals
2. lost 11.5 pounds
3. back with a vengence

Last edited:
Allcdnboy..I know I was one to request this forum..i thought it would be more of a picture kinda forum, like post your pre-diet pic and after diet pic. I guess its more of a goal kinda thread though?

goals for january

I'm going to Hawaii in March, and i want to try to trim and tone before i get there.... so, here are my goals for the rest of this month.

1. Eat 4 lighter meals a day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner)
2. Exercise for 20 min. every day
3. Get plenty of sleep!

great job everyone on posting your goals. we will be able to do this. We need to do it for ourselves, but find whatever motivation we need to keep us going.

My Goals for February:
1. Make it to the gym at least 8 times.
2. Lose about 12lbs.
3. Continue to eat healthier!
4. Drink more water.
5. Have Fun!!!!!!

Back