It's Never too late to get motivated. Here is my story. Love Your Self !

Fitbearnyc

View attachment 20572I am scared to death, this is not easy for me but with the help of my friends and family, I am going to do this damn it! Back in high school I was the happy teddy bear that everyone loved. The one thing they didn't know about me was that I didn't love myself. I would Bully myself so I didn't have to here it from others. After High School I lost some weight but then gained it all back. In my 2nd year in college I told myself I was going to change and lost about 40 pounds and went from a 4XL to 3XL. I then started to change my eating habits and stood at a 2XL for about a year until beer became my best friend. In winter I had a massive gut that only a gold digger could love and I was back wearing 3 XL because my 2XL shirt would show off my gut. What happened?...I still didn't love myself. Then this past January I was introduced to this amazing community, a community I can say I had been waiting for all my life. Within a month of starting my nutrition program, I have more energy then ever, waking up at 7am to workout and do school work compared to waking up at noon. During my workouts I feel unstoppable and have been finishing my sets and am able to keep up with everyone else and do better. But the best part was how I felt in my clothes. I started to punch more holes in my belts and finally started wearing an XL shirt that doesn't feel as tight as before. My skin has started to clear up, my feet are in better shape, my ankle isn’t killing me after a workout anymore and the best part is my massive gut is no more. I finally got motivated to believe in myself and really have a sense of hope. I have started to love myself and I can stand and say I am a better man then I was 4 months ago. If you wanna join me and this amazing community of positive inspiring people let me know. Because from now on my goal is to make sure that everyone can love them self and be in the best shape of their life like I will be soon. Send me a message if your looking for help to reach your health goals !

Here is me wearing my favorite wrestling shirts that I brought months ago:
View attachment 20573

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss.

I am afraid that it is against the rules to post email addresses so I have to remove it.

We have a message system here within the forum and people can send you a message via that. We certainly do not want to prevent you supporting members of this forum - you can support people via our message system and of course by chatting to them for instance within their diaries or other threads...

Back