Is there a most effective way to lose weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagan2310

Intermittent fasting is one weight loss tip that really works. Studies show it can help speed up weight loss and improve how we burn fat even when we’re not fasting.

There are many different ways to do intermittent fasting, but one of our favorite routines is called 16/8. You simply restrict your daily eating window (like a regular diet) but instead of going all-out in a big meal at night, you eat every two or three hours throughout that period.

In case you’re wondering why intermittent fasting, there are a few scientific studies behind it. Researchers at Ohio State University found that eating only between 9 am and 5 pm led to more weight loss than eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner—regardless of how much food they consumed or how many calories they burned.

In addition, a University of Utah study found that women who fasted for two days over a three-month period ended up eating fewer calories during that time than those who didn’t.

Intermittent fasting also helps your body build muscle and store less fat. That can help you keep off pounds after you’ve lost them. Finally, studies from Laval University and Louisiana State University show it gives your metabolism a boost for 24 hours after you eat, helping your body burn more calories even when at rest.

Researchers at Ohio State University found that eating only between 9 am and 5 pm led to more weight loss than eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner—regardless of how much food they consumed or how many calories they burned.
Citation (not link) needed dude. There's no way someone who does nothing all day and binges 5000 calories within their eating window will lose weight and I'm 100% certain that's not what the study says
In addition, a University of Utah study found that women who fasted for two days over a three-month period ended up eating fewer calories during that time than those who didn’t.
I assume you mean two days every week in those three months? But I have no way to check because you neither cite the study nor give relevant details.
Finally, studies from Laval University and Louisiana State University show it gives your metabolism a boost for 24 hours after you eat, helping your body burn more calories even when at rest.
After every meal? After every 8 hour eating window? After every meal that breaks a fast of a specific time? Vague claims stated as fact without citations to back them up are not helpful, especially if you're going to skip the warnings for people with specific medical conditions who shouldn't fast at all.

Intermittent fasting is one weight loss tip that really works. Studies show it can help speed up weight loss and improve how we burn fat even when we’re not fasting.

There are many different ways to do intermittent fasting, but one of our favorite routines is called 16/8. You simply restrict your daily eating window (like a regular diet) but instead of going all-out in a big meal at night, you eat every two or three hours throughout that period.

In case you’re wondering why intermittent fasting, there are a few scientific studies behind it. Researchers at Ohio State University found that eating only between 9 am and 5 pm led to more weight loss than eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner—regardless of how much food they consumed or how many calories they burned.

Intermittent fasting also helps your body build muscle and store less fat. That can help you keep off pounds after you’ve lost them. Finally, studies from Laval University and Louisiana State University show it gives your metabolism a boost for 24 hours after you eat, helping your body burn more calories even when at rest.
For me, calorie restriction is still the most effective way to lose weight

In my humble opinion, the best way to lose weight is to find a plan you can live with, one you can fit into your life and do it for life. I have found intermittant fasting helpful for those times that my weight loss stalls for more than 2 weeks while following my food plan. I put off breakfast for 2 hours and ate dinner earlier during my IF. My eating window was 9am to 3 pm. I did this for 2 weeks, then eased back to my regular plan. It did help me to drop 4 lbs the firstweek-I had not lost anything for 2 previous weeks so, maybe just got rid of excess water weight- Not for everyone as it can affect bloodsugar

woman-measuring-stomach-1296x728 (1).jpg

Are you trying to lose weight? I am sure you have received all sorts of advice regarding this goal. Everything from making changes in your diet to exercising. Hence, I am trying to change the narrative a little bit by introducing you to new techniques that can help you reduce weight effectively. So let's get straight to the context.

Intermittent Fasting

It is a process where you keep a long fixed period between your two meals. That gap allows your body to burn fat along with your calories. In this process, you must be conscious of what you are eating. Your diet should be healthy, nutritious, and of low calories. It can go up to weeks or months, depending on what goal you have set for yourself.

Weight Loss Supplements

Another best way to shed some pounds would be through a vitamin tablet for weight loss. There are certain nutrients that work best for blocking carbs and burning our body fat. It involves vitamin D, magnesium, chromium, and so on. For some of us, it is hard to track and maintain the level of nutrient consumption every day. Thus, weight loss supplements will provide you with those vitamins and minerals to help you decrease your body weight.

Coffee

There is an enzyme named lipase in our body. Its job is to break down the fatty acids present within us. By increasing this enzyme, you will have better digestion and faster weight loss results. When you are consuming caffeine through coffee or tea, it boosts the lipase and further brings down your fat. Besides, coffee also carries nutrients in it that are known for weight loss.

Fat Burning Herbs And Fruits

There are some famous fruits and herbs that people hugely demand because of their burning-fat properties. Some examples of the same would be green tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Phaseolus vulgaris, fenugreek, and many more. They all have unique qualities that make it easier for us to reach our desired weight goal. These herbs and fruits are natural food with medicinal benefits, making them the key ingredient in some organic weight loss tablets.

Dancing

This technique is a bit different from the rest, but it works amazingly. Dancing is the best alternative for people who need constant motivation to work out or do cardio. It will get you started with physical activity to help you be more flexible and active. It is also a form of exercise and a natural fat burner. The best part about it is how the whole process of working out becomes easier, more entertaining, and less tired.

Closing this thread as it’s a spam magnet ❌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back