Weight-Loss Inches challenge?

Weight-Loss
not me, but hopefully somebody will want to join you soon. anybody?

I know I've got inches to loose, but its a very slow progress for me, b/c it takes months! I do track them and measure monthly, but I don't think its enough for the challenge. Plus, to loose inches I need to exercise a lot, and i'm not in good enough physical condition to do it right now. Sorry! I know there are some exercisers out there!

i'll give it a go, sara! i've lost hardly any inches so far (i think my weight loss is only coming from my boobs and fingers), so it would be interesting to see if more could come off in a challenge..

let me know :)

Do you think measuring the inches actually helps? coz i haven't been doing it.. It's so depressing when you get onto the scale and it says that it hasn't moved and you know for sure that you have been reasonably good that week.

Pinky, I am measurering inches once a month, and I do see progress there. I don't think it would make sence to measure more then once in two weeks, because the body has to change a lot for inches to show up. If you exercise a lot, and loosing slowly, measuring inches may help evaluate your progress better! You may be burning fat and replacing it with muscle!

I have heard that measuring inches is a great help b/c some weeks you won't loose weight, or when you hit a plateu, you can measure your inches and see your still making progress

Back