I'm fat and have no motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not alone, alot of my clients who have had babys all have said the same thing , very tired and lacking motivation... just small changes in your diet may help get some energy back and help get your frame of mind back into eating better and then when you feel ready to exercise you can start. with a baby and working diet may be the best place to start

I'm trying to build up the motivation to get back in the gym (or at least do at home workouts) and start eating right. I have NO motivation. I have about a 100lbs to lose and the whole task just seems so daunting. Any advice on how I can get my energy and self esteem to a place that would make me even want to give it a millionth try. By the way i'm a single mom who works full-time. I'm utterly exhausted.:lurk5:

have you tried eating smaller meals but more often??

I have been having problems with my appetite, it seems that I can't get full after eating a good fulfilling meal. It depresses me because now all I want to do is eat. I think about food all the times and I eat all the time. I started drinking two glasses of water before meal, but it doesn't help. Please help!!!

Aries, I see that your post is 5 yrs old, so perhaps you have battled your demons and won by now. If not, trust me--you are not alone. I, too, have 100 pounds to lose. I'm about 60-70 pounds below my all time top weight, but it's been several years now since I've been able to lose any more and keep it off. Two years ago I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and started on medication. So now I regaled with yet one more excuse to feel sorry for myself and give myself a reason why I can't lose weight. Of course, it's bullwonkey. I have many friends and neighbors who have thyroid issuses as well, and they are not my size.

Each day I meditate and ask my "Higher Power" for the "willingness to be willing" to continue working to establish a sensible and sustainable plan of eating and exercise that will help me to reach my health and fitness goals. I am trying to make small changes and incorporate them into a plan of eating that is way of life rather than a diet.

We WILL get there, my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back