I want to lose some weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ,
I would like to say Don't make quickly changes to your body weight. Those changes which take place very fast in the body can sometimes affect our body also. This is a long term process, and try to reduce your weight your weight slowly.
Here I am going to share with you simple basic routine

-Drink more water. Because Water has zero calorie.
-Avoid sugar completely during weight loss
-Avoid deep fried food only eat light food with less calories
- Eat fruits and vegetables.
- DO Daily light exercise in the morning ..

Hey Dylan, good to see you still at it. Post more about what you are eating and what your daily activity. If you do that people can better understand you and perhaps provide more advice and support.

Don't worry about the language barrier, your posts are fine, no trouble understanding them. This is a weight loss forum, not a grammar forum!

I tried a 3 month programs that maybe can help you. It help to controlling your mood swing. Meanwhile, it also help you to burn fats. Especially our VFA.

Do you know where I can get more information about this 3 month program?

Do you know where I can get more information about this 3 month program?

Please remember members can discuss their weight loss programs, but linking out or posts asking you to e-mail the poster or send a personal message will be deleted as spam, so all such replies to your request will be deleted.

JUN clearly ignored the friendly warning & listed his/her phone number so has been removed from the forum.

Closing thread due to large number of spam responses to OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back