I really need help.

MorganEvnz

Hello My name is Morgan I Recently turned 18 I’m autistic and 5ft 7 - 16’10st.. Quite embarrassed of how big I am and have tried eating well and exercise but lose it after a few days. When I was about 10 I was a great normal weight but when I went on medication for my mental health the medication made me eat and pile on weight and ever since I have been disgusted of my size.. I just do not know what too do. I do not feel happy, Always self conscious so barely go in public... Just in the worst times these past couple years I need help and I hope I can get it from here

Hey Morgan welcome!

I think you will find a lot of friendly helpful people here who can help. The best way to get started is to go to the Weight Loss Diary page and start a diary https://weight-loss.fitness.com/forums/weight-loss-diary.9/ . You can begin by telling us more about yourself and your goals, then with regular updates reporting your food, exercise, and whatever it is you want to talk about you will be a part of our group in no time!

Best of luck to you!

Welcome Morgan.
Do you have a plan for weight loss or are you still gathering information? What do you struggle with now?

Glad to have you!

Hi, Morgan & welcome to the forum. Rob’s suggestion is a good one. Have a look at the sticky threads in the diary section & provide us with some more info. You’ll get lots of support here.

Hi Morgan and welcome to the forum! Do you have an idea why you've struggled to stay on track with your previous attempts? Was the food boring/unappetizing, did you get very hungry, did you binge? Knowing that and adjusting your plans accordingly might help make this time the success you deserve.

Hello everyone, I am new here. And i just wanted to say Hi Morgan by the way I like your name .Ok base on my understanding In order to lose weight you have to take a few things in to consideration.
1. Manage your diet properly and what I mean by that is you have to create a diet that work for you, I want you to take notice of the food you eat. Alot of are afraid of changes but changes can be good and alot of the food the we eat on a daily basis we really can do without eating them so creating a diet that is low in calories that is the key. Because if you take in more calories that what you burn you are not going any weight.
2. Portion and space your meals. it is best to eat small portions eat time. So you give your body time to burn off the excess calories. And make sure you drink alot off water and less sugary stuff.

I am going to give you guys some teas to help in winning the weight loss fight and keep this in mind it not easy but it is possible you have to believe that first. <LINK REMOVED>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Morgan, you are very young. So dont be worried or feel embarrased and down. Losing body weight is not a big deal. Firstly be confident enough to face everyone.

I would suggest to start your diet and exercise in a beginner level. Be consistent in what you do. You may see the results soon.

Hey Morgan, welcome. Suggest you start a diary immediately so the good folks here can cheer you on! At 18, you have a whole adult life ahead of you, so absolutely no need to despair. And, oh yea, never bother what people may think. Reminds me of my constant advice to my 10 year old - that there are 7.8 billion people on this planet, and you cannot possibly lead a life based on what they think of you. So go out there and enjoy yourself. (wear a mask of course!) :)

Back