I need sound advice, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesinindian

Here goes... I am happily married (4 years) to the love of my life. She has always struggled with weight loss, its very hard for her because she has a rare form of anaemia (sp?), and as a result exercise has always exhausted her very easily and she gains weight easily ss well. She used to be 270-280 lbs and then she got the gastric sleeve lapband and is now 200 (last year she was 178). She is extremely independent and works a lot and is always to tired for exercise. She is back watching and logging calories which is good to get her back to her goal weight of 170. Because of her weight loss shes very self concious about her body now, her breast sag and she has loose skin around her arms (were 26 and 25yo). She really is looking into getting lipo on her stomach and arms and getting it put in her butt, and having a breast surgery done to get her back to being confident. Im not sure how i feel about it, at the end of the day i just want her to be happy. What are your opinions or advice on sugery or what i she should expect, or do, or if she should do it?

This is a tough situation, because you want her to be happy. Surgery should always be a last resort and it seems that working out is tough for her but I would suggest some weight training to help firm and tone the body. If she is having energy issues then she needs to find what foods will help her energy levels, food is fuel after all. I find that following a superfood nutrition program has helped me gain energy and lose weight at the same time.

In the United States seven out of ten individuals have some type of weight concern. It is very important to have an ideal body weight for good health and longevity. Any excess weight, increases your risk to develop various diseases.

Here goes... I am happily married (4 years) to the love of my life. She has always struggled with weight loss, its very hard for her because she has a rare form of anaemia (sp?), and as a result exercise has always exhausted her very easily and she gains weight easily ss well. She used to be 270-280 lbs and then she got the gastric sleeve lapband and is now 200 (last year she was 178). She is extremely independent and works a lot and is always to tired for exercise. She is back watching and logging calories which is good to get her back to her goal weight of 170. Because of her weight loss shes very self concious about her body now, her breast sag and she has loose skin around her arms (were 26 and 25yo). She really is looking into getting lipo on her stomach and arms and getting it put in her butt, and having a breast surgery done to get her back to being confident. Im not sure how i feel about it, at the end of the day i just want her to be happy. What are your opinions or advice on sugery or what i she should expect, or do, or if she should do it?

I would not suggest any surgery right now. I will suggest you to go for yoga as I have a massive faith on it. I have read about numerous where yoga have solve even the most complicated weight loss issues. It will not only lose weight, it will increase stamina, confident and everything she needs. Nothing can give you inner strength like yoga and meditation. Yogic yoga and weight loss are closely related to each other, so first try it and have patience, because it may take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back