I Need Help! (Keto-related)

katherinecatt

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
By the way, what do you all think about keto diet? I just checked out an e-book that has tons of info but I'm unsure.. I need help. I wanna know if this is something I should do and if this is legit or the recipes are something I can use to lose my belly fat. Thank you!

SPAM Attachment Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto is a good way to loose fat if done in a healthy way.

CUSTOM KETO DIET is a SCAM, posting affiliate links in the guise of of a generic recipe list that gets posted by scammers every day here on this forum with an almost word for word post post every time. A little bit of individual imagination would go a long way to making these posts less obviously spam.

Edit: The Original Poster is posting from a know spam IP address.

You are obviously more tolerant than me, Tru. I just ban them :blush5:
When I have a bit of time I will put together a post about this one, it is scams like this that give keto a bad name as a fad rather than a valid healthy choice, most of them will cop an immediate ban, but felt frustrated this morning, lack of caffeine makes me a little combative lol

Some links may be helpful to newcomers looking to get into dieting or even Keto itself like myself. I see how it may often come out as spam, I however think people like to find recipe's and see what others may think about them as well as how they work out for them. I see many people saying keto is amazing, but seeing the different opinions as well as recipe's that people may come up with could be very helpful to people being skeptical about trying it for themselves.

Members are more than welcome to share their recipes, however cooking a healthy keto meal is not exactly complex. The complexity of needing a recipe only comes in when people try to replicate food that would be unhealthy in any diet.

Please read the rules of the forum regarding spam & links here Identification and reporting of SPAM
Part of that thread says-
"Finally, do not post things like "PM me for more information" or "see my profile for more information" in order to circumvent the link rules. Anyone who does this, especially after having had other links removed, will have their posts removed and may be banned."

Back