How much time does it take you to get to the gym?

How Long Does It Take To Get To The Gym?

• I use a home gym

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • < 5 Minutes

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • 6 - 10 Minutes

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • 11 - 15 Minutes

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • 16 - 20 Minutes

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 21 - 25 Minutes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 26 - 30 Minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 30 Minutes

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
I have a home gym. Just takes a few seconds to go in and ROCK ON! :)

Best regards,

Chillen

I guess its a major motivation thing, but if I had a home gym I'd probably quit before I was truely finished, whereas when I drive 13 minutes to get there I'm not stopping till I know I'm done.

It's a short walk from my work. That's how I started. I passed by the gym a few times, then said to myself what the heck. Been going there for over a year now. I think it's time to post my one year picture, although I don't know how much I've changed.

I go to the pool by my house. It takes like 5 minutes to drive there.

by bus it's about 5 minutes, probably a bit less. If I walk it's like 15 min. But I usually take the bus.

by bus it's about 5 minutes, probably a bit less. If I walk it's like 15 min. But I usually take the bus.

Seems like that distance would be ideal for walking or running to the gym to get some light cardio warmup. Then (already warmed up) do weights and stuff at the gym, then run home (HIIT if desired).

it is 5.7 miles, or there is a 4.5 mile route.

timeing depends on whether I ride or run.

ride is 17-20 minutes
run is 40-50 minutes

oh, and going home is the same - duh! hahaha

I rarely drive, and I rarely take the short route.

Sweat Daily
FF

it takes me about 8 mins to drive to the base then about 4 more once I get in there. During the summer when we have Frontier Days it will take me 30 mins to get through the traffic that comes to town.

Seems like that distance would be ideal for walking or running to the gym to get some light cardio warmup. Then (already warmed up) do weights and stuff at the gym, then run home (HIIT if desired).

it's all uphill. it is way too much for a warm up. Remember, a warm up isn't suppose to tax you at all, just get you warm. Most people do WAY to tough warmups.

And G: Well aren't you fancy :p

Less than 5 minutes - and that's riding my bike! I refuse to drive to the gym...seems silly.

Back