How long have you been a Vegetarian/Vegan?

G

Title says all :)

I'll have been a vegetarian for a year in August, though I was a vegetarian for about a year a few years ago...

~Anyways, how about you?

I've been a proud vegetarian for the past 5 years, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A big factor for me was the environment and animal cruelty -- and 5 years later, those are still factors, but the health benefits of going veg are also on the list!

I am so happy there is this sub-forum for us veg-heads! Green=good!

I've been vegetarian for 5 years now, vegan on and off. Switched back to meat briefly earlier this year due to diet-related health issues, but after a few weeks could not do it!! Now I only eat fish.

I try to live as conscientiously as possible, and eating meat does not fit into that ideal (and neither does overeating XD). I've always been an animal lover, and I can't stand the thought of killing an animals for food, especially when, in this day in age, there are so many other tasty alternatives.

I really, really want to go vegan, for good, and eventually transition into being raw vegan. It's just so hard to give up b-12 pumped fish for nuts.

I've been vegetarian since I was 7 (hated meat and loved animals far too much) and vegan for a few months. Veganism makes me happy though =) Dairy products and anything from animals really disgusts me >.<

I didnt eat meat for about 2 years only fish meat, now i havent ate any seafood for about 2 weeks.

Does anyone else get a bit dizzy or light headed any time? Or go kind of fuzzy brained? When i do i take a vitamin, and i feel better. Just wondered if anyone else gets this lol

Vegetarian Dreams...

I've been vegetarian for 4 years now!

I begged my parents to let me go vegetarian since I was about 6 years old, and finally when I moved out of the house I got to do it. :party:

It's one of the best decisions I've ever made!!

Never really been a big meat eater though fish and seafood I love. Other meat doesn't like me so never ate it much. I cut out most dairy about 3 years ago upon moving in with a vegan and it stuck even after we split ways.

I enjoy it! Eventually you just start to naturally want the celery over the cheese stick you know?

Immortal[B said:
Vampire[/B];726415]I've been vegetarian since I was 7 (hated meat and loved animals far too much) and vegan for a few months. Veganism makes me happy though =) Dairy products and anything from animals really disgusts me >.<

Really? but drinking the blood of people is okay with you?
does anyone else see the irony here?
yawn.... whatever.....

vegetarian for 16 years..then, for the last 2 years i am into raw food diet

I am curious about the raw food diet. Can you tell me something more? How do you feel? Do you feel cold? I heard that this diet makes body cold which isn't good in colder countries.

i refrained from eating land based animals for about 7 years a few decades ago. i can still picture the mushroom burger that ended it. for a few days i was worried that my body would forget what to do with beef, but that wasn't the case. i'm considering giving up pork until a new govt admin replaces the morons we have running the health, education, agriculture, etc, etc, federal agencies since 2017.

Back