How long do you spend at the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I just doing cardio 30-60 minutes. If it's lifting day then 30 minutes cardio to warm up and about 90 minutes of lifting.

it varies from day to day depending on what workout i do, if i'm crunched for time, or if there are people there i know that want to talk more than workout.
i'm normally there an hour or a little more if i do abs/cardio. if i do abs/cardio/lift, almost two hours.

the way i see it [even if others don't agree]...it's not how many hours you're there, it's the fact that you went, if you're honestly making an effort. even if you only have time for a 30 minute workout, kick that workout's ass. :)

40mins to an hour. I'm starting to spend more time now but its mostly just for flexibility at the end and its all stretching.

Hey State College! I just moved to Florida from Altoona, PA (right down the road from you). I have several friends at PSU and actually used to live in State College. Anyway, 3 hours in the gym is way too much! The most I spend working out in a single session is between 40-65 minutes. No need for a 3 hour session :) WE ARE!

I go for an hour. 90 minutes max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back