how I lost so much weight so quickly?

Sray0123

Hi, I would like to share my weight loss story with all of you guys, it might inspire some people to
lose weight.
I started weight training at the start but due to work and office, I wasn't able to continue it so I
discontinued it. But just after discontinue I put on like 75-80lbs of weight and everyone used to stare
at me, made a joke on me, used to tease me because of my obesity. So finally I decided to do
something else other than weight training, I changed my diet using some products to kill my food
cravings and trust me it helped a lot. When I found out that my food cravings are no more, and I
have automatically put on a diet because of no food cravings.
I started to see some changes in the body and just in 1-2 months, I got back in shape. Now I feel
amazing and nobody teases me anymore and ask my secret, how I lost so much weight so quickly?
I am happy now, my health is very good and can do any work I want because of my fitness. Now I
don't want to write too much here because it might bore you. But if you're really interested in losing
weight, comment me "interested"and I will explain to you what I did completely.
Thank you for reading my story. Let's pray for a healthy world.

This sounds very spam like to me, this is not the place to sell diets or diet products, you are certainly welcome to mention what worked for you (without links) but asking members to contact you for more information is a key behaviour of those who are only here to sell their "miracle" product.

This sounds very spam like to me, this is not the place to sell diets or diet products, you are certainly welcome to mention what worked for you (without links) but asking members to contact you for more information is a key behaviour of those who are only here to sell their "miracle" product.

I'm not spamming but i think you are spamming

It's great that you decided to share your story. 2 months is great, it took me half a year and I still train because I sometimes break down. It's hard for me to train all the time. I think you could share your story with everybody, not just those who are interested in the cat. that's probably why everybody decided it was spam and you're selling something. I hope that is not the case.

Back