Holosync

Hello there, I just wanted to put out a pretty interesting product I found out a bit just a couple of weeks ago called Holosync. It's a CD product that plays a very unique sound that is very calming and help me at least to meditate much better. It clears all stress from my mind and body and allowed me to get in touch with myself. Just a little bit of a cool product a found. Here's a link to it if you wanna find out more about it. :D

P.S. It does costs money for the whole set, but you can get a demo CD that works pretty well for free.

Thanks for sharing the link. I'll check on it, maybe it can also be good during my yoga sessions. :)

I used Holosync for about a year or so when I was in grad school. It really helped calm me down when my thesis adviser was breathing down my neck and I felt stressed out.

Warning: Don't expect fast results, though. It's more of a long-term thing. I do believe that it can help relax and focus your mind though.

I am slightly skeptical about it, and i have the cd's myself, though my friend who burned them for me swears on them, but i don't really trust the site, it sounds like a total scam, and the background noise and music on the cd's themselves seem to sound ordinary compared to free relaxation music which works way better for me personally. Another thing i have to report, my friend who has used it for a few years now who swears on them, can't seem to get into a meditative state on his own now, like he is reliant on holosync, it could be just his own personal mind state, yet he is unable to get into a meditate state without the noise, so shouldn't the results allow him to be able to achieve bliss without it? I think true meditation has to come from within the self. Does anyone else get the feeling this program is slightly weird? I don't know why i have doubts about it, but i would much rather achieve results normally, besides i don't really trust that there are no subliminal messages in it. I'm not sure, therefore thought i would put my doubts on holosync out there, and say be careful.

Back