Weight-Loss Group Challenge Team 4!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have so many spies. It must be because they are worried we are going to kick their butts! ;)

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Wednesday is only a few days away!

We are going to kick their butt. Today I kicking it into high gear. I've been doing good thus far, but I used to do Michael Thurmonds 6 week body makeover and the results are amazing, it's a strict menu to stick to and weird combos but I feel it's worth it. I have a wedding dress to purchase. I'm sorry I'll PM you guys today with my weight loss.
GO TEAM! GO!

Girls we're doing great!!!! Just 2 more days, let's show them what we've got!!!
GBT cute did you purchase your wedding gown?

Hey everyone! It is almost time for weigh-in. I am glad everyone is doing so well! Has anyone heard from Amanda? I hope we didn't lose her.

Angela, If you buy your wedding dress in February, you will probably have to have to taken in by September because of all that weight you will lose by then!

Gosh I hope you're right!! I haven't heard from Amanda :( I'm sure she's just busy hopefully she will pop in before Wednesday. Keep up the great work!!!

Hey girls! I'm sooooo sorry! I feel horrible! I haven't been around to give the support that we all agreed on. So Sorry for that! Everyone seems to be doing really well though! I'm in high spirits here and am soooo ready for the weigh in tomorrow! Things have been extremely hectic on my end and this is the first chance I've had to check in here. So anyway, all is well on my end. Only one more day girls, make this one count! :)

Love you girls! Sorry again but nope you didn't lose me! :)

Amanda, Glad you are still hanging in there! ;)

I will be interested in seeing what everyone's weight loss is tomorrow. I'm so glad everyone is doing so well. I hope to see all of you in the December challenge! :)

I weighed in this morning at 217. So that is a 4 pound loss from this time 2 weeks ago for me too!

Good work Angela! I hope we hear from the others soon. :)

4 seems to be the magic number! That's right girls I too lost a whopping 4 pounds! It's way better than gaining 4 pounds!!!! :)
I'm very proud of all of you!!!!

Team Four Rocks :D (oh there's the magic mumber again!!!!)

Sorry for the late post ladies. You all did wonderful! You won't believe this but

Starting weight: 193
Ending weight: 189
Loss: 4 lbs LOL!

I guess that really must be the magic number!

Ladies although Amanda posted late and team 2 had more players I think we came out on top. You guys double check me :) I'm so proud of each and everyone one of you. Team 4 ROCKS!!!!

Wow this is a cool challenage you guys are having. Great job all on the weight loss. This is just what people need to help them lose.

Congratulations on winning the Challenge team 4. Way To Go:D :) ;) :D !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back