Weight-Loss Group Challenge Team 1!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls! Hope you all are doing well! I also really hope that you all are ready to...GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED!!! HA HA!

Hey.. Who said anything about getting our butts kicked? Its your's that are gonna get kicked. :D

How are my team getting on then?

This week has been pretty hard for me.. but i have been going strong.. Think i've got around a 3lb weight loss this week. :D (i checked the scales..) However.. my offical weigh in isn't until tomorrow lunch time.. will let you girlies know as soon as i find out. :D

WOO HOO!!!
Glad to see my team mates are on the same page as me! WOOO HOOOOO!

Sorry I havnt been on much, its just been so crazy with my daughter off of school... me trying to get a job.... visiting here and there and everywhere! I dont know how I kwwp up with myself!

I did GREAT this past week! I have never done so well on Thanksgiving in my LIFE! Usually I would eat until I felt like I was going to die... but this year, I helped my mom cook and clean.. and wasnt really hungry when it was time to eat... I had a small taste of everything and was satisfied with that...
I'm feeling so good!
Pilates is feeling great althought its killing me at the same time! LMAO!
My legs are REALLY feeling it... and my sides were hurting so bad (from Pilates) on thanksgiving... This may have contributed to me not eating as much too... Plus I was just tired so I couldnt wait to get it all cleaned up and put away so I could just SIT!

Well, Monday is here! Blah! Ally goes back to school... Phil goes back to work... And I have a TON of negleted house work to catch up on at my own house... Glad moms house is clean though..

~*~*~*~*~*~* GO TEAM ONE *~*~*~*~*~*

WOO HOO~!

ohhh guys.. I had my weigh in today.. Had a total of 4lbs lost. :D

When is the ending date of this challenge by the way?

keep going Pinky! you may have another pound or two lost by tomorrow!
WOO HOO TEAM ONE! LOOKING GOOD GIRLS!!!!!
AWESOME!

Hmm.. i think i'm a day behind all you guys. Its only monday here at the moment. hehe i still have 2 days of the challenge to go!

I am soooooo happy! I lost 3 pound!!! I'm at 182...... I am so pumped to keep going.... I'm in a good mood again.... Weeeeee!
Got a VERY EXTREMELY BUSY day so I'll be gone.... But I'll be back tomorrow!
GO TEAM ONE!

First of all Congratulations Christina on your 3 lbs loss! I'm sorry I let you down ladies but I only lost 1 lb. I started at 226 and i'm down to 225. :(

Well done ladies.. your all stars. :D :D

So.. do we add up the amount lost to see who has won now or what? I'm confused. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back