Weight-Loss Group 3 - We Rock ;) !!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you for resisting the cookies. Hmm my weaknesses ummm everything savory lol. I love fishing, I love just getting out side and doing something.

Where is Mysty?
WW - I hope you are feeling better ... !
How is everyone's day going? Mine is pretty good - haven't gone to the gym yet but plan on it tonight =)
Keep drinking yout water! Get some exercise =)

hey i'm really sorry i havent been here for you guys this week :eek: but i've been so tired i havent been able to do anything but lay in bed. my "colds" dont usually do me in this bad so i think its something else like my new meds. i skipped them today to see if i felt any more energy but i ddint. but that could be because they are still in my system. i sure hope its not the flu. i was so nauseas yesterday i didnt eat a thing. the good part is i have lost 3 pounds so far. god i hope i feel better by tomorrow, my kids are sick of seeing me in bed and i think my hubby thinks im just being lazy.

wonderwoman =) glad to see you back, babe!! well that is totally understandable ... colds take it all right out of me, im a lump on a log when i am sick, even just tired! i hate when my family or bf jus tthinks im being lazy when im sick! uGHHH feel miserable FOR me then if you think that! grrr haha*
well get some more sleep & drink lots of fluids ... take a hot bath, just take this time to relax! spoil yourself a little ... you're sick! you deserve it! and you lost 3 pounds!!! no wonder you;re called WONDERWOMAN :)

I am totally not feeling motivated to go to the gym at all right now ... i'm being a bum. HELP!!!! i need to go - i do know this!!!!!! ughhh ... im making excuses ... this is not good!!!

Come on girls!!! Lets have a great, healthy, THIN thursday!!!! woo hoo!!!! Let's try to keep posting & checking on eachother!!! =) Good luck! lots of water!!

I know I'm not in your group but I love the motivation ya'll keep up with here! Let's do have a great Thursday! While reading all of your posts, I was drinking from a 1.5 liter bottle of water and kept drinking while the reading distracted me. I finished half the bottle so far! Woohoo! I'll drink another at lunch time and another around the evening (entire bottle). I read another person on this site saying that's how she did it. I don't usually throw a whole bottle on my body in one sitting, though :) It'll make me sick! I just keep drinking more... and more....and drinking more water makes me more thirsty.

Okay just wanted to say hi to your group! Have a fantabulous Thursday! Today you're doing GREAT!

Thanks sweetie!! Seriously, if you want to join in, or even just hop on it to have us check up on you, or for support or anything, feel free! It's a little late to join in for the 5 lb. loss but i mean you are MORE than welcome to check in :) Our group doesn't seem to post too too much though, but feel free! I'm always looking for someone to to help me in this journey :) And for me to help!!!! Have a great day!!!!

skinnysomewhere you better get your azz to the gym right now! remember our team is trying to win? and since i cant exercise right now, somebody better be. so dont show your face here again today until you do that cardio.

i'm not 100% yet, but at least im out of bed today. i tried drinking water yesterday but it semed the more i drank the more nauseas i got :confused:
it's almost noon and i had 2 bites of my son's poptart since he was gonna throw it away. it made me nauseas so i guess i'm not ready to eat yet.

Last edited:
Hope you start feeling better! Make sure that when you get back to feeling better and eating regularly again to really watch the intake - the calories are going to say we found home in this body and we're not going away!

I don't think it's a long enough time for your body to store it away, but my body is sensitive to fluctuations.

i guess i better watch my eating. dont want to start piling on any pounds :eek: are we all behaving this weekend? im still not ready for exercise but im taking my supplements so i hope thats enough for now. i bought some healthy salmon and tuna steak from the sea food counter and now i just gotta figure out how to cook it!

mmm =) Sounds yummy!! I don't know how to cook it either? Hmm i'm sure you could find some delicious recipes online though!
Dont push yourself if yore not p for exercise yet WW - just take it easy!
The weekend is going good so far .. let's keep it that wy =)

yah, i have been doing pretty good so far with the no exercise and not gaining anything back. i didnt exercise today either but i did clean out the gutters. it totally exhausted me! my husband is an %@@#. ooh i cannot think of a bad enough word that i can say on here. he doesnt do crap around the house so i wait and wait and wait for weeks for him to do something.

if i get on him, it starts a fight and he just walks out. today he informed me "i never cared and i never will!". (as far as the house upkeep and yard etc). well that totally pissed me off. i cant do EVERYTHING around here! the neighbors all know i have MS and i'm glad they saw me getting up and down on that ladder. cause now they are probably talking about him like how could he let his wife do that kinda stuff? its quite embarrassing that i'm the only wife on the street who does "mans work" because her husband is a lazy bum! and the kids are like mommy what are you doing with dada's branch cutters?
well i guess thats my "exercise" for today. :confused:

Sorry I haven’t been around much girls I have been as sick as a dog with the flu. I have done no exercise this week at all, every time I start to do something I end up having a fit of coughing. I will try to get moving more this week; I hope everyone else is doing well.

Roserd- i hope you feel better!! everyones getting sick on us haha* get rest chick!!
WW - ughhhhhh guys!!! serioulsy ... there's nothing more to say ... well i am truly sorry you had to go out ther and do all that crap!! you shouldn't have to! seriously guys can be so ..... well, JUST GUYS!!!!!!! "you never cared and never will " come on. you can't do everything! But do they know this or understand it? oh no - because they do "everything" already. give me a BREAK. ugh - sometimes ya need to vent!! haha* well he better quit complaining now that all your neighbors say your cute a*@ out there!!!!! haha

aw geze rose now your sick? that stinks, i hope your feeling better soon. i'm still coughing too from being ill last week. the cough always lasts for like a month after!

ok girls, its only monday and we have til friday til we weigh in so step it up a few notches! group 1 seems so confident that they are going to win so lets give them a run for their money! dont forget to keep your loss so far a secret since thats what everybody else is doing. if they are gonna be sneaky then we will be sneaky too lol. :D

where is mysty and lucygirl? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back