Weight-Loss Group 2 Support !

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning girls! How was your weekend? Mine was good. I actually stayed on track. I weighed this morning and I have lost 2 lbs since Wednesday. I got a new scale yesterday but didn't weigh until this morning. Three more pounds to go. Weigh in in not this wednesday but next wednesday right?

I am still not able to exercise and that is helping me stay really focused on watching what I eat. So far this morning I have had Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (a recipe I found on the recipe thread) and 8 0z of skim milk. In about a hour I will have my usual yogurt snack but I think this time I am going to eat some grapes as well.

I do have to admit that I was very bad when it came to drinking my water this weekend. I just couldn't do it. So, today I am determined to get back to drinking lots and lots of water.

Okay, girls, get up, get started and stay focused! Just think of how great we will look and feel and how much healthier we will be when we lose this weight!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the same with water this weekend ... back to it though! Keep it up gals :)
Weigh in is next wednesday! We will ALL meet our goal for sure! Just keep watching our calories & do as much activity as we can!
Today is going well so far - I just need to make sure I get a workout in as well tonight!
Keep going! We can do it !

Ok, so how are we doing ladies? Tommorrow will be our half way mark!

As for me, I'm still not giving my 100% (don't kill me) but this morning was a real wake up call (i dont' want to repeat is, so you can read my diary to find out why). But, we have 8 dys to loose the weight and I'm really really going to give it my 200% now.

How are you doing?

Last edited:
Right on - 200% now!
I had a little bit of a slacking weekend so i'm ready to get into gear! I guess I didnt do as bad as I thought because I'm down to 194.5 now! So down another 1.5 lbs - yay! But I need to keep on it ... we can do this ! 8 days and we are there!!!!
Newbride - I'll go check out your diary, but i'm sure you can get right back on track! =) Keep at it, one day at a time!
I made an awseom smoothie today that I learned about from FitTv lol* its tofu, light orange juice, frozen strawberries and blueberried & 1 banana, only about 130 cals! YUMMy!
Keep at it ladies!

Looks like we are on the countdown....7 dys to go....yest. was great and today is shaping to be great as well!

Jennylynn....havn't heard from you, is everything ok??

Sorry chicas ! I've been slacking onlne - had a huge paper due today!
I've been doing great though - except with the water!! Got a great workout :) ) how about you gals?!

Glad to hear from you skinny...i think jennylynn is MIA!

I am sooo proud of how I've done. Even though I didn't start really trying untill about 4 dys ago or so, I REALLY think I could loose these 5 pounds after all!!

I'm here! Sorry girls! I have had so much going on here. My Remingon (6) had surgery this week so I have been pre-occupied with that not to mention my job. I work from home (I work for an accounting firm) and I have been working the the 15th deadlines. So how is everyone doing? I have only lost two pounds. I have 4 more days to lose another three pounds which I am not sure I can do but I will do what I can. I ordered Michael Thurmonds 6 week body makeover about a week ago and it came yesterday so today I have eaten according to my body type plan. Maybe by the end of 4 days those three pounds will be gone. I have just gotten the okay from my doctor to do VERY LIGHT exercising. The good thing about this 6 week body makeover is that the exercising is not strenuous at all. I only work out two days a week (for muscle tone) and I plan on walking 7 days a week. I will just have to put Tanner (4) in the wagon or stroller so that I CAN walk. With the wagon or stroller I have no excuse for not walking. I plan on walking immediately after I return from taking Remington to school during the week and then first thing in the morning on the weekends.

I have been totally slacking on drinking my water!!!! I have got to drink it! DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!!! I guess that I need to imagine it being a nice big glass of Sweet Amaretto Sour :p !!!

Updates on you two!

I've heard awesome things about the 6 week body makeover. I had his book - the 5 Day Body Makeover, just never usedit haha* Didn't have time to make all the right foods and eat at the right times. Good luck! Like I said, I've heard great thing about it! Let me know! =)
That's good that you can get some light exercising in there ... yay for you!
I am heading to the gym in a little bit. Let me knowhow your day goes =)

well first off - it was 6 Day - not 5 day! haha* Don't know what I was thinking!
I got WAY off track this weekend ... my boyfriend came up & we ate pizza ... I splruged! Now I feel sooo oyucky - ugh. I hate this feeling. But ... I figured I will jump back on & just take today and a restart it all day lol* Get TONS of water in and just tomorrow jump back on full throttle!! How are you girls doing?

I haven't been on the computer much today... sorry. I did my grocery shopping and then I have been cooking all day, preparing meals for the week. On my Micheal Thurmonds 6WBMO you are eating all the darn time! I feel funny eating 5 to 6 times a day. So I figured that if it was prepared already all I would have to do is pull it out of the fridge and heat it up. Gotta love those microwaves! I have to eat meat 5 times during the day though and it feels weird eating meat for my 10:30 mid morning snack. It seems like all I ever do is eat :eek: but I guess if that is what it tells you to do then do it. I guess my biggest struggle on this is NO SALT in anything :mad:. Some things were okay, like the chicken I fixed last night but the stuffed bell peppers I have in the oven now I have a feeling are going to taste pretty funky. I guess we will see. I can say that the program works. Since Friday I have lost 1.5 lbs and that is good for me. Being on hormone therapy makes losing weight harder for me. Not impossible, just harder so I am proud to see a 1.5 lb weight loss in three days. The water has actually be fairly easy today. Saturday and yesterday I REALLY didn't want to drink my water. It just tasted horrible.

I haven't started walking yet. I know that this is a sorry excuse but it is just too hot! I live in Alabama and I am right on the Florida border so lately it has been HOT as heck down here. I am planning on doing my workout tomorrow though. I know that it won't help burn fat but it will help tone up my muscles, etc.

How are you girls doing???? Are you going to make the 5lb goal by wednesday? I don't know that I will. I am not going to say that I won't but I don't feel real positive about it. I still have 2.5 lbs to lose by weigh in on Wed. Maybe it will happen. I will be tickled pink if it does though!!

Updates girls!!!!

Keep your chin up Newbride :p ! You will lose this weight! You just have to keep moving forward and don't look back. There are several times a day I just want to give up and say forget it, it's just too much work measuring my food, eating food that would taste so much better if it were chocolate and eating it 5-6 times a day and exercising. But then I sit there and think about how I feel about myself knowing that I am not happy with myself the way that I am right now. I know that it can be overwhelming but please don't give up... we are here to give you the support you need and also a big kick in the butt to get you back up and moving. Just forget about today and know that tomorrow is a fresh start. WE CAN DO THIS!!! ;)

Well Newbride - all I can say is that I have been where you are. It is frusterating isn't it?! But really the only thing we can do is to keep at it - just keep going. yes it is hard, very hard at time!! But we are in this together and n oone can do it for us. You are doinh fine! Just keep it up :):) - I'm here for support and venitng and anything you need! When you feel like giving up and throwing it all in - come on here. Do somehting to take your mind off ot - just think how good you will feel once you reach your goals. You can do it - I have faith in YOU :) :) You can and WLIL do it! Keep goin hun!!
Jenny- Keep it up =) You are doing great with your 5 weekbm! That sounds awesome and especially 1.5 lbs! GOOOOOOO YOU!!!!! wonderful!! Donesn't it feel great to know we CAn change our bodies? It is all in our control!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!!
Chat later girls :) Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back