Weight-Loss Group 1

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting weight- 144

If I complete this I'll breake 140!!!

where is everyone? Why aren't you posting in here? I was MIA yesterday because I was away from home all day. I will be updating my diary and checking in on my groups.

please excuse me for peeking, but whats going on with group 1?

I'm soooo sorry guys... I have been far too busy to post as well... I'm working about 35 hours a week and taking five classes, and it's just wearing a little thin...

You guys seem to be doing great, and I feel so bad that I"m not around more to give comments - especially when I started this whole thing!!! I'll try to post at least once a day now!!!

I hope that BC girl is okay... i haven't heard from her in a while =(

keep up the good work ladies!!!

Oh, and I started at 143, so my goal is 138 when we are done... which means that I would also break 140!!! I don't know if it is going to happen, but i'm working as hard as I can!!! If only I had more time to get in some decent exercise... I have been sacrificing working out for sleep time... I mean, can you blame me?! I'm going to bed at 10 tonight however, and the plan is to wake up at 6 and go for a nice long run... wish me luck!!!

hehehe... thanks turtle momma! I needed that!!! =) I have been working way too hard, and it does begin to wear on me.. but I have gotten at least 8 hours of sleep each night for the past two... I think that my sleep time has allowed me to keep up the busy pace.

I was actually realizing that last semester my daily caloric needs were much lower - but since I am working sooo much, it forces me to eat a bit more too.. So I have been pretty happy with my caloric intake so far...

Thanks for the support babes! and you are doing AWESOME!

I know all about hard work. We all do what we have to do! And this is my weekend to let it all out and have fun! I will MIA until next week. Yearly Fair a couple of towns away for the next 4 days. Selling ice cream the first 2 with my sons 4H group. Friday night will be fun on the rides with my kids and my best friend and her kids. Sat and Sun will be more fun at the Fair with my family. Sun-Tues I will be at a conference for work. I will post all when I return.

=( I think I lost the rest of my group!!! well, Turtlemomma is coming back, but I miss the rest of you guys!!!

sorry I wasn't around more in the past few days to encourage you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back