Good workout plan for me?

Hello, I am trying to work out more and become less lazy. Here is my current workout plan:

1) Squats, 1 set of 12 reps

2) Dumbbell bench press, 30 lbs. 8 sets of 8 reps

3) Bent Rows, 4 sets of 10 reps 25 lbs.

4) push ups, 1 set of 10 reps

5) Curls, 2 sets of 13 25 lbs.

6) Glute Bridge, 10 reps

I am 14 years old, 150 lbs., 6 ft. 2 in.
Is this a good workout? Any suggestions? Also, how often should i work out because clearly by how much i lift, im not very strong. Thanks!

6'2, 150? Brother, you need to eat! That should be the first thing on your list if you are trying to gain muscle.

It seems like you have access to good equipment if you're doing rows and squats. What are your goals? Do you want to get bulky, toned..?

You can space body parts out throughout the week, but if you're going to do a full body routine, I would give yourself at least 2 days of recovery time between training sessions. The actual lifting isn't the important part. Diet and recovery are. If you wanted to have separate days for chest, back and legs you could to a Mon/Wed/Fri split. I wouldn't keep doing what you're doing though. I like that you do squats, because most beginners don't, but your routine needs more balance, and more reps. One set of squats isn't enough. I would recommend getting on a proven routine, moving up in weight and sticking to it.

http://training.fitness.com/weight-...inefficient-split-maybe-read-first-34522.html

Take a look at some of those plans and see what's for you.

Back