For anyone who just wants to chat....

Cate

Long term member
Not everyone is ready to start a diary or wants to. This can be a space for anyone just to have a chat.
I'll start.....
I had a lovely weekend & caught up with some lovely friends. I need to get back on track with my eating though. I just haven't been very focused on it.

Not everyone is ready to start a diary or wants to. This can be a space for anyone just to have a chat.
I'll start.....
I had a lovely weekend & caught up with some lovely friends. I need to get back on track with my eating though. I just haven't been very focused on it.
-The forum is playing up today. You can only post by clicking on "reply" on the previous post. You can then highlight that quoted post & delete it. Edit is not working either. I have messaged admin.

I had that problem with my first post today: refreshing the page solved it for me but I guess I just got lucky on timing.

Hi Marjan and welcome to the forum! Do you have any specific health or weight goals?

Hi, Jojo. I love seeing someone new in the forum. Hold onto your enthusiasm & you'll get to where you want to be. We'll cheer you on!

Hello Cate , thank you so much ! 🤗

Back