Floater's diary

Feeling exhausted & body feels like lead? It sounds like you need to do something nice for yourself today. Please try not to eat crap & treat that body of yours how it should be treated. Do you have anything planned for today? A walk, a swim, the gym?
Right now what matters is that I get calories in, even if it´s crap. I do my walks but if I hit the gym right now I´ll most likely just hurt myself (like I did in the shower last week).

Breakfast: half a bag of salami sticks

Could it be the rebound from the exhibition visit? That was something you'd been building up to for a long time and I could imagine that the release of all that tension would knock you out.

Could it be the rebound from the exhibition visit? That was something you'd been building up to for a long time and I could imagine that the release of all that tension would knock you out.
that AND being hatecrimed by the trans clinic. It will get better with rest. Also knowing that I can try to get to a private doctor in September is reassuring.

Lunch: a handful of chips, flatbread with turkey, one M-150 energy drink. I think that for dinner I´ll walk to the supermarket and get sushi. I´m not in the mood for cooking and sushi is in many ways a pretty healthy convenience meal. Laundry machine is running and when I get home from the supermarket I´ll hang the laundry and clean Heikki´s cage.

OK so sushi isn´t available today so I thought about walking to get a burger but then decided to clean up first, and having a snack of flatbread with cheese and a quark dessert.

Snack: strawberry quark. Now off to the gym. I´ll take it easy as I took a week off from working out!

Gym was OK. I'm defo not back to baseline yet but I got my endorphines. Had two eggs and flatbread w cheese at home.

FUCKING HELL FUUUUCK

My doctor didn't write me any statement for my benefits and I thought she was about to

OK yeah I´m gonna be in deep shit, money-wise. Fixable but will take months. Allright.

Breakfast was bread with cheese and turkey and lunch is baked chicken with chickpeas.

Arvo, can't your doctor fix this now or has she said she's not going to?
She will fix it but I gotta jump some hoops first. She didn´t do it out of malice, this is just bureacracy.
What Cate said. I'm sorry authorities make things so hard for people who are already struggling.
Thanks! I try to not freak out about this.

Breakfast: two turkey and cheese sandwiches. Going to go swimming now and buy an ice cream on my way to the pool, gotta slap on sunscreen first though!

Had an energy drink on my way home, now having chicken and chickpeas. Murderous migraine with cold sweat and exhaustion, but all in all could be worse I guess? Still made it to the pool and swam, even if for just a bit.

Back