*final* 10 -15 lbs club

Wacky

Anyone out there struggling to lose the last 10-15 lbs? I lost approximately 20 lbs over the summer and for the past 6 months have been yo-yoing!! I don't know what's wrong with me, all I know is that I lost my motivation. Over the summer I would exercise up to 1 hr a day, and these days.. I'll be lucky if I exercise for 10 minutes!! LOL!! I really really REALLY want to change my ways but I need some support and hope to find others who are struggling in the same sense!!

Here's to a new beginning!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I've got about 10 left, going by this morning's weight. Not struggling too much at the moment, but I was really floundering for the last week or so, before I figured out a plan that worked for where I am right now.

Yes, seems like the last 20 is the hardest. I've lost over 30 so far, but with eating right and walking 3 miles a day not doing it, I'm running out of ideas. They keep updating the site i've been doing though with new tips so at least I am not out of options yet.

Soo I'm probably gonna post in here daily to keep me going!
I weighed in at 128.2 this morning. I want to get down to 118!

I'll join this club even though I got little over 15lbs to achieve my goal. My weight loss has been slowed down but I am still loosing and can't be any happier. Right now I am inching closer to 175lbs and if I get in into 160s before march I will be really happy. As long as I can get it to low 160s by this summer which I think is ideal weight for me.

I seem to be yo-yoing a lot as well. I'd like to get down to a consistent 126-127. I've been anywhere between 131 and 135 this week, so I'd say I have 6ish pounds to lose. I figure keeping up with the exercise and sticking to a real healthy diet should get me there soon enough.

I was doing really well. I had lost about 12 pounds. Then I went home for break, and gained 10 of it back. A little frustrating. Since I got back to school I have not been very motivated. I think I just have to get back in the habit of an eating and exercising pattern. Once I can do that, and start to lose a couple pounds I should be good to go. I've got a little less than 20 pounds to go until I reach 125, but really I think I could settle for 130 (or 129!).

let's quit the Yo-Yo-ing.. lol.
I am currently at 126.2 as of this morning.. 115-118 is in sight! Mm... I went to the grocery store and picked up some Smart Ones on sale and some wheat bread and lettuce for my yummy ham or turkey sandwiches.

Weightlifting helps you to not platue

Hi im new here...I just got to prepregnancy weight (136) this past week and would now like to lose MORE weight 10-15 and drop to 125-120. I'm very comfortable at 125-120 so it's my long term goal. They say the last 10-15 pounds is the hardest but so far I haven't platued since having my son (he's now 5 month's old) and I gained 45 pounds (too much!). It's been going well and my workout's are way hard core...(weightlifting) 3 x a week and the more muscle i've built the higher my calories need to be (or I starve or could lose my muscle) It's great I can lose a pound a week on a 2,000 or 1,800 calorie diet, where as without weights I had to drop to 1,200-1,300 calories a week to drop a pound. Weight's will totally tone you and rid you of that extra baggage. Wishing you all luck! *wink! wink!*

Sooo I've decided that my goal is to lose 8 pounds and get down to approximately 120 by the end of February.

I'll join! I've got the last 12-15lbs(depending on the week lately) to go. Already dropped all of the weight I gained with my last pregnancy. now I'm just trying to get back down to what I was before my first. So...any ideas on how exactly we're going to get rid of these last few pounds?
I've been working out every other day( joined one of the clubs on here) so that's helped get my shape back, but it's not budging that scale. if anything it's gone up since I'm adding muscle weight back on. I'm horrid at keeping track of my calories each day so I'm sure I'm eating way too much. any suggestions on that???

argh fell off track again. alright.. tomorrow i am starting over for sure. feb 4- march 4 is my timeline

I tried that a while back and just couldn't figure out how to put in the ammounts in each ingredient for when I make things from scratch. like my parmesean chicken. I have no idea how to figure out how many cals I'm eating since I don't know what a serving size is. I know how much I eat, but I can't figure out how much that is by what info they have. it's just confusing.

I lost 112 (240 to 128) and medications krept me back up to 155. I've lost 10 of that, but need to lose about 15, so I'll join. :hat:

LOL. Not hell, just slow. And would you rather be the same weight four months from now, or 10 pounds lighter four months from now? No point in wishing the last pounds would all come off in a month or two, because for most people, they won't.

Welcome to *hell. Nice to meet you!

*Hell: last 10-15 pounds

Oh I LOVE this definition. It's definately where I am right now. I can feel the flames licking my arse.

Back