female to female advice please

i'm 14,turning 15 in november.i have fast metabolism.i weight only 87 pounds.my brests have only started to develope,it's hardly noticable.i havent gotten my period yet either.the only veggies i eat are potatoes and corn and sometimes scallions.i eat fruit often and i eat meat.can someone please tell me why my brests developing very slow?thanks

eat a lot more. Even if you were overweight, eating more would increase your breast size...there are also other methods...but for your age, I wouldn't really worry yet.

Don't worry yet, if you get to be 16 without these changes, then you should be concerned. This is definitely something to discuss with your doctor. Eat a well-blanced diet, etc. Girls develop at different rates.

skinnychoceater said:
i'm 14,turning 15 in november.i have fast metabolism.i weight only 87 pounds.my brests have only started to develope,it's hardly noticable.i havent gotten my period yet either.the only veggies i eat are potatoes and corn and sometimes scallions.i eat fruit often and i eat meat.can someone please tell me why my brests developing very slow?thanks

I had ur problem....nothing happened til 16 or so. Different people develop at different rates. A lot of times its family genes. My sister is 5'5" and 135 after three kids. I'm 5'3 and 123 and I have to fight to stay there. Talk to ur parents or grandparents u might be suprised.

You should be eating a better varitety of veggies though or at least a good multivitamin.

Don't forget lots of water too.

Oh if only I was you.....

I'm 15, and have been a size D for the past two years. And It Sucks. Think about it this way, you can wear tube tops, halter tops, go around braless if you feel like it....I can't even RUN these days. It really, really, sucks. And clothes are all made for little boobs anyway, so I reckon you're much better off. Besides, you can always buy padded bras or get surgery when you're older if you really think you need it.
Seriously, enjoy it while it lasts.

hey skinny,

i just want to tell you not to worry about being a "late bloomer". when i was your age, i was 85 pounds and COMPLETELY flat chested, and NOTHING i did made me develop any faster. but i'm 19 now, a 34B/sometimes C, and it LITERALLY happened over the course of a summer.

it'll happen! be patient =)

hey
when i was about...12-13, i used to be a very skinny bony girl. and i didnt have my period either. and i was flat chested. then i had a phase where i started to eat jam (preferably raspberry) and bread and cheese..EVERY single day, when i arrived from school, i used to eat that. i ate about 4-5 slices of bread with tons of raspberry jam on it and yummy cheese next to it. and drank sweet tea and all. i did this for a year everyday...and it made me become much curvier. i swear. it like expanded my hips and butt and my breasts grew bigger... i dont know, maybe it was because it was the time i was supposed to grow anyway but im pretty sure all the jam eating helped. maybe u should try, wont hurt anyway.

you're still very young, you may just be a late developer. i was always thin and much smaller than everyone else. i am now 30 years old and finally have something, although i am not huge, but it's enough. you're body is still growing and will change even more as you get older. i would just try to be patient even though i know it's hard for a teenage girl to deal with b/c i've been through it. if you are really thin, you will most likely be smaller, hope that helps.

densy88 said:
...then i had a phase where i started to eat jam (preferably raspberry) and bread and cheese..EVERY single day, when i arrived from school, i used to eat that. i ate about 4-5 slices of bread with tons of raspberry jam on it and yummy cheese next to it. and drank sweet tea and all. i did this for a year everyday...and it made me become much curvier.

This is not the best way to get breasts! IMHO. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you will get breast until you fully hit purberty. Getting your first period will start a cycle of new hormonal changes and your body will change drastically! Many girls start to gain weight from this and as a result get bigger breasts...

You will get your period soon enough :)

SMax and Moonbeam3 are right. Breast development is related to hormonal changes, size is mainly genetic, and a breast can be fully developed but small as well as under-developed and large (as development pertains to the breast performing its assigned function, producing milk). Since the hormones that come with puberty can trigger an increased appetite it is probably common for girls to increase their food intake at the same time as their breast develop and they get their periods. It is always best to try to eat a healthy diet. What you eat will have no affect on the size and development of your breast.

SenoritaLechita said:
What you eat will have no affect on the size and development of your breast.

Well, what she eats will have an overall effect on he body including her breasts but that's not the same as having 'developed' breasts....I know what you mean though. I don't think she needs to worry about it yet :)

I had less than an A cup until I was 20, then in a matter of months I had a B.
My advice is to wait it out.

Back