Fat burner/matbolism boosting supplement?

I'm wondering if anyone has any specific advice about a fat burning / metabolism boosting supplement for men? I would prefer if it were caffeine-free, although I don't want to rule anything out because then I think I'd be severely limiting my options...

Supplement with exercise and a proper diet. Period.

Pretty much any fat burning supplement is going to either not work or cause some sort of adverse effects in your body. (Hormonal shifts, blocking your intestinal absorption, likely wreaking havoc on your kidneys.)

The human body is designed to keep weight off without the use of drugs. There are dozens of factors to do with your daily habits that need to be looked at first before you take a medical approach.

Supplement with exercise and a proper diet. Period.

Pretty much any fat burning supplement is going to either not work or cause some sort of adverse effects in your body. (Hormonal shifts, blocking your intestinal absorption, likely wreaking havoc on your kidneys.)

The human body is designed to keep weight off without the use of drugs. There are dozens of factors to do with your daily habits that need to be looked at first before you take a medical approach.

Thanks for ignoring my question and being completely UNhelpful... Are you the gatekeeper to all nutrition and fitness wisdom of the universe? I had never heard anything before about such natural remedies as this "diet" and "exercise" that you speak of... It sounds so mysterious, please tell me more about your personal opinions...

Anyone else have something useful to contribute? Maybe someone wants to take a shot at actually answering the question?

You're both worthless. Thank you both for your apparent inability to provide any helpful information at all. You both are obviously making plenty of assumptions about myself, my age, my medical conditions, where I am in managing my health and weight, whether or not I have been collaborating with a doctor or nutritionist etc.

I purposely withheld further details BECAUSE I didn't want people to insert their own opinions here. I just wanted a simple answer to what truly is a SIMPLE question. The fact that neither of you were able to answer it at all or even provide helpful resources that might, let alone resist the temptation to get up on your own personal soapbox, is really pathetic, and leaves me with no other choice than to assume you are either both illiterate, stupid, or most likely, a combination of the two. Just wow... What a useless forum this is. I won't be back.

You're both worthless. Thank you both for your apparent inability to provide any helpful information at all. You both are obviously making plenty of assumptions about myself, my age, my medical conditions, where I am in managing my health and weight, whether or not I have been collaborating with a doctor or nutritionist etc.

I purposely withheld further details BECAUSE I didn't want people to insert their own opinions here. I just wanted a simple answer to what truly is a SIMPLE question. The fact that neither of you were able to answer it at all or even provide helpful resources that might, let alone resist the temptation to get up on your own personal soapbox, is really pathetic, and leaves me with no other choice than to assume you are either both illiterate, stupid, or most likely, a combination of the two. Just wow... What a useless forum this is. I won't be back.

No one is going to recommend you a supplement without knowing more about you, and you say you are not willing to give us more information so you are stuffed really.

Add that to your attitude and I doubt anyone will help you.

My attitude is a direct result of your inability to answer a simple question without injecting your own opinions, be they related or not. Learn to answer direct questions directly, and you wouldn't frustrate people to the point that they insult you.

My attitude is a direct result of your inability to answer a simple question without injecting your own opinions, be they related or not. Learn to answer direct questions directly, and you wouldn't frustrate people to the point that they insult you.

The issue is you have not asked a good question. We do not know your age, body fat, allergies, why you dont want caffeine, exercise regime, diet or anything useful at all.

I hope that's the way you talk to your doctor or store clerks, by the way. The fact is that no one on this forum has ever recommended a fat burning drug and I doubt they ever will, for a few reasons. One, because no health-conscious person would ever touch the stuff, so it was your mistake to approach a forum full of such people. And two, what makes you think it's a good idea to ask for pharmaceutical recommendations on the internet? I believe that's more stupid than anything, and the best answer you'll get is to take ephies (not recommended) or some BS infomercial supplement that's not going to do much for you.

And consider the ignorance in expecting a specific, helpful response after providing no information. It's the same as all the people that come here and ask for a workout plan without giving anyone anything to go off of. Thus, it generates an equally ignorant response.

I wish I noticed this thread in April when everyone was good and fired up, because I would love to have gotten in on how stupid this chrismjx guy is. Don't ask a question if there's a chance you won't like the answer. The best anything for fat burning is a good diet and exercise, you idiot, but go ahead, go suck down some test boosters and Animal Pak and see how jittery and terrible is makes you feel, with no results.

Hell, go get on some gear or something, because you certainly have the attitude for it. The rest of us will be over here enjoying our gains and normal sleep patterns.

There are some products specifically designed to disolve fats and make them simply flow away. They are known commonly as detergents, so if you inject some of this intranasally via 15cm needle it will get rid of the largest area of fat you are having problems with, guaranteed.

Following this advise will demonstrate that would likely mean peircing a vacuum.

This is a forum with many well read and experienced individuals, as such we rarely advise supplemements, because we have spend time getting our diet right.

Fat burner supplement that would help you shed those extra flab that spoils your look so you have to be very specific while you are purchasing for Fat burners supplement nutri-forefront can help you in this because they have different types of diets, training programs and supplements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back