Weight-Loss Excercise Challenge May 1st-june 12th Winner Loses Most Inches!!

Weight-Loss
R

redneckwoman66

Ok This Is A Challenge For Losing Inches Whatever Way You Want! Biggest Loser Dvd Or Anything You Want But We Are Judged On Inches Lost! This Is For 6 Weeks!:d So Let Me Know If Your Interested!:d

Ok I Am In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need to do this!

I am in!!!! I only have 11-16 more pounds to lose. This is going to be the perfect kick that I need to help me get more motivated. Count me in!!!! :D

Ok Tomorrow We Rock! I Have To Find A Measuring Tape As Well!

O.K here are my measurements...

Thigh - 23 inches
Hips - 38 inches
Chest - 37 inches
Waist - 32 inches
Upper arm - 12 inches

.....eeeek, hopefully I can get these down.

mumtotwo, we have exactly the same measurements (looks around spookily)
Chest - 37"
Waist - 32"
Hips - 38"
Thigh - 23"
Upper Arm - 12"

My Measurments

Ok here goes my measurments :rolleyes: terrible but I am sure they will be lesser at the end of 6 weeks:

Height: 5.5
Weight: 160

Measurments:

Neck: 13'
Shoulders - 14'
Chest: 36.5
Biceps: 11
Waist: 32
Forarms: 8
Hips: 41' :eek: :eek:
Thighs: 23'
Calves: 13.5

Sorry I Was Mia For The Srtart Of This But You Two Are Gonna Do Great! I Am Starting A Weekly Challenge Thread For Starting Monday And I Am Sorry I Wasnt Here!

You Guys Still Want To Do This Or Do The Weekly Challenge? Up To You I Will Help All I Can!

way behind

redneckwoman66 said:
Ok This Is A Challenge For Losing Inches Whatever Way You Want! Biggest Loser Dvd Or Anything You Want But We Are Judged On Inches Lost! This Is For 6 Weeks!:d So Let Me Know If Your Interested!:d

Since I missed this challenge I would love to join any other challenge open so let me know and good luck!!!

cherylhop said:
Since I missed this challenge I would love to join any other challenge open so let me know and good luck!!!

Me too, i love how everyone challenges eachother and supports eachother here. I'd like to join a challenge as well.

Back