Evaluate My Body, Please.

Backstory: So since around last august, I've lost about fifty or so pounds. I'm 16, and about 147, and 5 feet 10 inches. I've been doing daily cardio since around mid-december, and around the beginning of January, I started a lifting routine to help tone up my body. Around the same time, I also started a daily ab routine...

So basically, I'm pretty sure that it's just skin, but I've got this flab at the bottom of my stomach... It's the only part of of my body that looks that 'flabby' to me. I'm also concerned about how my nipples look 'puffy' almost. It's frustrating, but is this just me recovering from being so overweight? It's definitely gotten a lot better since around november, but I still want reassurance... What do you guys see? What can I do to help get a nice body?

Attachments

• Photo 138.jpg
    Photo 138.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Photo 139.jpg
    Photo 139.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Photo 140.jpg
    Photo 140.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 272
  • Photo 141.jpg
    Photo 141.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 199
  • Photo 142.jpg
    Photo 142.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Photo 143.jpg
    Photo 143.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 211
i have a very similar problem and am trying to improve, based on what i have researched and read on this forum, i think you should hit the weights and try to bulk up, you may have lost muscle mass along with the weights and adding some muscle would help fill in and give the skin something to cling to. im starting to do weight lifting now and i guess we'll see how it goes. from what i've heard our problem isnt permanent and can be improved with hard work. you dont look bad though! good luck!

Back