Erin's Weight Loss Journey

pink_patronus

Ok, hey everyone.. im new here and decided that this would be a great way of helping myself... currently i am 5 foot 7, and weigh 150lbs (ouu ouch that's tough even writing it.... ) .. last year i was about 160, and lost almost 20lbs , but gained 10lbs back after lazying around all summer. I really want to try to lose the last 20lbs, but it's tough,, im in college, and between that and work not much time to go to the gym.. i go as often as i can, and work out for an hour...

thanks everyone, and hopefully il update in a week or less... any comments would be appreciated!!

Erin :p

HI Erin,

welcome to the forum!

At least you seem to be very active, which is a good thing. If you put on the pounds by being lazy all summer, some of them will drop, just because you are on the go again. Also nutrition plays a big roll. Try to stay away from the fast food joints as much as possible and if you have to go...avoid the fatty burgers and fries:):)

Good Luck!

Keep us posted so we can comment:)

Thanks for the reply Lisa! Ya, i try to stay away from the baaad foods, but social influences dont help, since all my friends eat junk, and when we go to the movies, they get fries and pop :eek: , and being a social eater it's in my nature to eat some of it... :rolleyes:

Erin :p

I know what you mean...and at the movies bringing your own bag of carrot and celery sticks - not quite sure how that would work...someone should suggest that they offer healthy snacks as well:D

just updating... went to the gym tonight... missed last couple though.. busy... and according to the scale, lost about 2 pounds, but could just be water...

Erin

ok... the scale at the gym really hasnt moved... and i had a small milkshake today... :( im gonna try eating better now...

erin

my friend has joined my gym w/ me for a while, and we go at the same time and do the same stuff, so we sorta motivate each other to go! its good, and i have been going regularly in the passed days... plus i dont work next week, so i will have more time to go... yay!

Erin

New update,
been going a lot to the gym, but then i got a cold today, and been really sluggish. hopefully it goes away soon, cause i hate going to the gym with a clogged nose... :p

Erin

ALRIGHT! update time! k, my cold's pretty much gone now, and iv starting at the gym again for the passed couple nights; according to the scale i have lost 2-3 pounds... yay!! will check back in a week or so... also, my goal is to be at MOST 140lbs by Jan, since im going to hawaii!!!

Erin :)

hmm... i could have sworn that i updated after oct.. i dont know what happened.. anyway, last couple days no gym.. really busy working and exams.. but im down to 145lb approx. maybe less, i havent checked in a week or two... ...

E

good to hear from you again and congrats on your accomplishment!!

Happy Holidays!!

Back